Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequently Failure while Downloading Netflix by using Streamfab Mac

Hi,

I feel that streamfab win version is much more stable than mac version. Could someone help the mac version? Thanks.
    Attached Files

The Service Team will review the log package you submitted. Please describe in more detail the problem you experience with the Mac version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For example, I try to login youtube.com today. Then streamfab automaclly shutdown several. I feel it not very stable.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by blackett View Post
        For example, I try to login youtube.com today. Then streamfab automaclly shutdown several. I feel it not very stable.
        Sorry that you encounter a problem, we will check.

Comment

I found the same thing. I had the PC version and both versions for the Mac (Intel and Apple chips). Both Mac versions often failed while the PC was much, much more likely to be successful.

Comment

Please kindly update to the latest version to try again. Shall you get any problem, please describe with detail and provide the latest log files, we will check again.

Comment

Working...
            X