StreamFab not working on Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Conflicts StreamFab not working on Mac

I just installed StreamFab for Youtube on my 2017 iMac, running the latest macOS version/update. If I attempt to log into Youtube via StreamFab, the app crashes, and will not reopen. I've had to restart my iMac several times just to get the GUI back. Can I switch my Mac license for a Win version? Nothing DVDFAB puts out seems to work on Macs anymore, and they do well on Win, so I'd rather go that route.
    Kill one man, you're an assassin
    Kill an army, you're a conqueror
    Kill em all...you're a GOD

Moving your thread to the StreamFab for Mac area. If you want to change it, send an email to service@dvdfab.cn.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by grmreaper View Post
      I just installed StreamFab for Youtube on my 2017 iMac, running the latest macOS version/update. If I attempt to log into Youtube via StreamFab, the app crashes, and will not reopen. I've had to restart my iMac several times just to get the GUI back. Can I switch my Mac license for a Win version? Nothing DVDFAB puts out seems to work on Macs anymore, and they do well on Win, so I'd rather go that route.
      Sorry that you encounter a problem with the software. Please kindly offer the latest log file, I will have the developer check it first, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X