Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v5.0.1.8 (Win) - Download less than 720p despite 1080p or higher by default [APV DE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.1.8 (Win) - Download less than 720p despite 1080p or higher by default [APV DE]

As the title says even though the program is set to 1080p or higher, the file is downloaded in 360p (during the download Streamfab shows 720p instead). I've tried with the previous version and the latest release but the problem persists (even on Prime Video Italy with other titles).

I thought the problem was the codec: so I changed from H265 to H264. The result? H265 file > H264 file. Same aspect ratio, language, but slightly higher bitrate for HEVC.

Is it possible to get 1080p HEVC for certain titles?

Try with
    100 steps - AMZ DE
    Gorbaciof - AMZ IT

Attached the log with mediainfo of the files.
    Attached Files

The developers will need to check your logs but this may be a problem with the the way the files are handled by the provider.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X