HBO MAX Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO MAX Crash

V5.0.1.8 HBO MAX will crash after recording a few videos. I've tried attaching the log zip it creates, but the website states the file size is too big. What logs do I need to share out of that zip?

StreamFab.log (most recent session only, you may need to edit the log with a text editor before zipping and attaching).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the latest crash. I updated the to the newest version last night.

Comment

I cannot upload a txt file or zipped text. How can I share the log?

Comment

Originally posted by Raponator View Post
          I cannot upload a txt file or zipped text. How can I share the log?
          Please send the log file to my email, I will get the developer to check it, thank you.

Comment

I am having a similar behavior: StreamFab randomly crashes and it only seems to be while downloading HBO Max videos.

Log File Attached...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
              I am having a similar behavior: StreamFab randomly crashes and it only seems to be while downloading HBO Max videos.

Log File Attached...
              Oh, sorry to learn that, I have passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

Working...
              X