No announcement yet.

(Fixed) Netflix website upgraded something, the dev is working on this~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Maryland in the USA. I do not need a VPN.

Comment

Here is a log of trying to play Extraction (video you posted). Same thing. No option to add to queue or download. Netflix has not worked even one time for me since I purchased Streamfab.
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you have a valid license for Netflix? It is working for almost everyone else, including the developers. Try logging out from Netflix then logging in again from the browser within StreamFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes I have a valid license for Netflix. I purchased the All In One. And I pay Netflix every month I've also done the login and logout from the browser within StreamFab many times as you don't save login information.

Comment

I am going to try it on my old laptop which still has Windows 10 on it. I'll let you know what happens.

Okay. I downloaded and installed the newest version on my old WIndows 10 laptop. Then I did NOT authorize, I just did the try it free option on Netflix. Exactly the same issue.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
              I am going to try it on my old laptop which still has Windows 10 on it. I'll let you know what happens.

Okay. I downloaded and installed the newest version on my old WIndows 10 laptop. Then I did NOT authorize, I just did the try it free option on Netflix. Exactly the same issue.
              Please zip and provide the whole log folder, thank you.

Comment

This is from the Windows 10 machine on the Netflix Trial.
                Attached Files

Comment

I got it to work with Netflix!!!

Comment

Hi,

other services seem ok but Netflix stopped working. Analyzing url message flashing briefly and video plays. No recording. Log attached.

Comment

• Mona
                      Mona commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi all, it's been working on, please kindly wait, thank you.

Hey,

I just tried to use Streamfab after about 6 months of not using it and I'm getting the same issue with Netflix. Analyzing Video pops up momentarily and then the video just plays with no download option popping up. It used to work perfectly fine but not any more.

I tried uninstalling it completely and downloading/reinstalling it but no success.

Streamfab 5028 AIO is authorized and licensed and Netflix is licensed and logged in. No VPN

What is the solution?

Comment

It started for me last night it would fail and then I would restart it and it would start and finish just to fail on the next one. Now it just fails. HBOMax is still a problem too but if you wait a couple of seconds between you can manually DL there.

Comment

I am having the same issue. I posted earlier but for some reason all my post need approval.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I had the same problem today with version 5.0.2.8

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
                              Netflix was working fine until just now. I click on any show and I get analyzing video url and it stops. The option to choose the episode number and bitrate does not show up. t=The show/movie just starts playing in the browser.
                              I'm getting the same issue. Australia. Prime fine. Logs clean:

Code:
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:29:39 Info: OnAddressChange - strUrl : "https://www.netflix.com/browse"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:29:42 Info: OnAddressChange - strUrl : "https://www.netflix.com/browse?jbv=81520295"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:29:42 Info: "already handshake ,load_manifest strPlayID :81520297, dolby :1, hevc :0, headermap :5"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:29:42 Info: strUrl : https://www.netflix.com/nq/msl_v1/cadmium/pbo_licenses/%5E1.0.0/router?reqAttempt=1&reqName=prefetch/license&clienttype=akira&uiversion=v35336ddd&brows ername=edgeoss&browserversion=86.0.622&osname=wind ows&osversion=10.0
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:30:28 Info: OnAddressChange - strUrl : "https://www.netflix.com/browse"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:30:31 Info: OnAddressChange - strUrl : "https://www.netflix.com/browse?jbv=81520295"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:30:31 Info: "already handshake ,load_manifest strPlayID :81520297, dolby :1, hevc :0, headermap :5"
                              9520 2022:04:13-16:30:57 Info: Set call back

Comment

Working...
                              X