Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF 6.1.4.1 (Win) - Pluto - Some Movies Not Capturing, multiple SRT files instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF 6.1.4.1 (Win) - Pluto - Some Movies Not Capturing, multiple SRT files instead

I was pleased to see that a fix was made for Pluto in SF 6.1.4.0. I downloaded 9 titles to test that the "titles are downloading as MP4 despite MKV selected" issue had been resolved, and it was resolved on 4 of the 9 titles I captured. The other 5 were still downloading as MP4.

Before I had a chance to report this, SF 6.1.4.1 was released. But now those 5 titles aren't downloading at all. And, interestingly, 4 out of the 5 titles downloaded were instead downloaded as multiple SRT files. Example (using "MovieTitle" as the name of the movie):

MovieTitle0_eng.srt
    MovieTitle1_eng.srt
    MovieTItle2_eng.srt
    MovieTitle3_eng.srt
    MovieTitle4_eng.srt
    MovieTitle5_eng.srt
    MovieTitle6_eng.srt

Logfiles attached
    Attached Files

Did you try to clean the download queue and then reload them to the queue to try it again?

Comment

I would not be surprised if this was tied to the complete failure of the system to remux during processing, reported by me in the https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...latest-release discussion. There are times when I stop a download early and a srt file is left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Did you try to clean the download queue and then reload them to the queue to try it again?
        Not only did I do that, I also deleted the logfile so that it would contain only this particular problem (to help the developers).

And, an update to this: Using SF 6.1.4.3, the problem not only still exists, but it also occurred on two TV show episodes:

Green Acres S03E16
        Green Acres S05E17

(I did not try to grab the entire series: one of the episodes was not on Roku, and the other one "is" on Roku but when SF attempts to grab it, I get an error message. Will report this in a separate thread)

Comment

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
          I would not be surprised if this was tied to the complete failure of the system to remux during processing, reported by me in the https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...latest-release discussion. There are times when I stop a download early and a srt file is left behind.
          Thank you!

Comment

The same thing happened to me when trying to download Hawaii Five-0 S05E16. I tried twice, deleting the log and temp files between the two attempts. All the segments download, it then says Processing for a short time, then says Muxing for a short time, then says Failed. 4 subtitle files appear in the download folder but that's all.
            Attached Files

Comment

The report has been received, we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                The report has been received, we will check.
                I cannot download any Pluto shows! See the https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...latest-release report.

Comment

Working...
                X