Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subtitles with Netflix UK - Can I hardcode subs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Subtitles with Netflix UK - Can I hardcode subs ?

So I am downloading Korean shows, and Streamfab can add the subs to the file, but not hardcode them, only as a selectable option. Is there any way to hardcode them on the screen without them being a selectable option ? I realise it is not difficult to just select a subtitle track, but obviously if there is a choice option to hardcode upon download that would be good.

Also, how important is Turbo Mode ? Is it safer without ? I only signed up to Netflix today. Thanks.

Originally posted by Zammo View Post
    So I am downloading Korean shows, and Streamfab can add the subs to the file, but not hardcode them, only as a selectable option. Is there any way to hardcode them on the screen without them being a selectable option ? I realise it is not difficult to just select a subtitle track, but obviously if there is a choice option to hardcode upon download that would be good.

Also, how important is Turbo Mode ? Is it safer without ? I only signed up to Netflix today. Thanks.
    Don't believe so....there was a time that Streamfab hardcoded descriptive subtitles without an option to remove that function once it was downloaded, that was fixed because a lot of users did not like that update (me included) and can't remember what update it was.

The 'Turbo Mode' radial button has no effect and never did, what version are you using? Thought it was removed because it never worked, I don't see it anymore on US Netflix Streamfab but to answer your question it's not important.

Comment

Originally posted by Zammo View Post

No there is no option to do that. Doing so would add an extreme amount of time to the download. Depending on your computer, it could be 8 minutes extra per video for something that supports nvenc and several hours on an old computer with no GPU. Technically it could take the same amount of time as the duration of the video but that would be screen recording. Nobody wants that.

My suggestion would be for you to use VidCoder to convert and burn-in the subtitles but you are losing a bit of quality.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	42.7 KB ID:	435047
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
      X