This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix AAC Audio with Netflix?

I'm trying to download a movie from Netflix with AAC audio and can't seem to figure it out.

In my "VIP Services" tab in settings I have it set to MP4 for Video Format and Stereo (AAC) for Audio Channel, but the only options I get presented in the settings to download a movie are all E-AC3. Disney+ gives me the Stereo (AAC) option in a separate pulldown, but everything in Netflix is E-AC3 5.1 and 2.0 only.

I know I've been able to download movies from Netflix in the past with Stereo AAC audio, but I can't figure out how I did it previously or what settings I was using. I am able to download the movie just fine with E-AC3 audio, but I need Stereo AAC for compatibility issues with my playback methods.

Is this still possible or am I out of luck?
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 01-09-2024, 02:44 AM.

That setting is not for Netflix. Netflix has its own audio settings. You need to scroll down to the Netflix settings and set the audio you want there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	435050

Comment

That setting is not for Netflix. Netflix has its own audio settings. You need to scroll down to the Netflix settings and set the audio you want there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	435050
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Thanks, that is exactly what I needed. I can't believe I completely missed the slider on the far right side.

Comment

Working...
        X