This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix (Canada) not working

Trying to download a TV show, but whenever I click on it, I just get re-routed back to the main screen.
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 01-12-2024, 12:31 AM.

Originally posted by Judy View Post
    Is there any error message? Please take a screenshot to show us.
    Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again and see the result.
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log​
    There was an update to StreamFab (6.1.5.9) this morning when I turned my PC on. I deleted the folders as you suggested. I can now download from Netflix, but when I select the show, it tells me to get the Windows app. When the shows are finished downloading, that message goes away. It's a small victory that I'll happily take Thank you.

Comment

How to post issues in the StreamFab section
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

StreamFab Version: 6.1.5.8 Win x64, Windows 10 Pro
        Region/Country: Canada

I click the show I want to download, I don't get a download pop-up, it just cycles through the selection, loading, a black screen that says Netflix, then returns me to the main Netflix screen.

I've attached the log.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again and see the result.

Comment

There was an update to StreamFab (6.1.5.9) this morning when I turned my PC on. I deleted the folders as you suggested. I can now download from Netflix, but when I select the show, it tells me to get the Windows app. When the shows are finished downloading, that message goes away. It's a small victory that I'll happily take Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by SetianKing View Post

The Windows app issue can be fixed by logging out of Netflix, rebooting and logging back in

When i attempt to process an item on Netflix, it is attempting to force me to the windows app, and will not process to allow downloading. Kristine

Comment

Please don't tell people to delete these folders as they will exists on first install but lots of people change those. If they did, this does nothing.

Rather, you should tell them to go to the settings and look for those folders and then delete the contents

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	245
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	435189

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

The Windows app issue can be fixed by logging out of Netflix, rebooting and logging back in

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...895#post434895
                  I saw that thread last night but it didn't help. I was getting the same screen cycling. The update I downloaded this morning seems to have fixed the issue. I can process files with the App screen showing, it just disappears after downloads complete.

Comment

Working...
                  X