Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using 6163 Can't download anything!

Netflix Error D7121-3078
    If you get the error code D7121-3078 on your computer, usually with this message:

Pardon the interruption
    Looks like this version of your browser is no longer supported. Please
    install the latest version to continue watching.

It means that the version of Microsoft Edge you're using on your computer is no longer supported.

Running Win 7 Pro (x64) everything plays with Firefox

No Microsoft Edge Installed

Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I'm using the trial version updated to 6163, in some videos I get Error code D7121-1331, in others after analyzing the URL the download remains waiting but never starts. Support told me that some problems have been fixed with the new version but more time is needed to resolve all the problems. So for the moment I continue with the trial version, I have no valid elements now to purchase the software.​

Comment

In 6.1.61 the Netflix interface for me in the US was the Mobile/Android. In 6.1.6.2 and 6.1.6.3 the Netflix interface is the web based one. As a result, any selection in Netflix goes straight to the D7121-3078 error. This happens with new or older releases. was this intended or have I somehow messed up a setting someplace? I update by using the offline installer.

​​

StreamFab.log
        Attached Files

Comment

6164 logged me out from Netflix

In Log:
          "Email or password is incorrect."
          [Critical]: "[Netflix]" account info incorrect, clear
          [Info]: "[Netflix]" clear netflix cookies

New sign-in and no analyze also for old content (that worked with SF 6161-6163)

"Failure analyzing this video, please re-login your Netflix account and try again"

Clear Temp => Same result​

Comment

• I downloaded the trial version of the new version 6.1.6.4, with this version I can't access Netflix, it tells me that the user or password is wrong, but the credentials I use are correct.
            • After numerous attempts, always using the same password and user, I finally managed to access Netflix. But the problem persists: Error code D7121-1331.
            • If the error code doesn't appear, it kicks me out of Netflix and asks me for my login credentials again.​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
              6164 logged me out from Netflix

In Log:
              "Email or password is incorrect."
              [Critical]: "[Netflix]" account info incorrect, clear
              [Info]: "[Netflix]" clear netflix cookies

New sign-in and no analyze also for old content (that worked with SF 6161-6163)

"Failure analyzing this video, please re-login your Netflix account and try again"

Clear Temp => Same result​
              Is the interface the full web one by any chance? It seems to me that if you were logged into Netflix before, you are getting the Mobile interface. If you sign out, you will have the full interface when sign back in.

I don't want the full interface because with the mobile interface, i can analyze individual episodes

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I cannot log into Netflix at all with 6.1.6.4, so I changed my password and still cant log in, so I canceled my account and used a new e-mail, and I still can't log in. I can log in just fine with another program like this, I even tried 5 back versions, the same result, this program gets worse with every new version.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  I cannot log into Netflix at all with 6.1.6.4, so I changed my password and still cant log in, so I canceled my account and used a new e-mail, and I still can't log in. I can log in just fine with another program like this, I even tried 5 back versions, the same result, this program gets worse with every new version.
                  try removing all devices from netflix, even those from the other program,
                  reboot your computer and retry logging in to netflix with just streamfab and see if that works.

Comment

Thank you october262, I forgot to mention IA also tried that. Your help in the forum is appreciated. It just seems to me that this program gets worse with every update. The banners are misleading at best. I am ready to give up, I used all my 30 downloads with the competition and now I think I have to spend more money to get what I thought I was getting here. This program hasn't been right for years, if it's not one thing, it's another. I refuse to download SD, I guess we can only hope sometime in the distant future we can have 1080p on MAX and the other so-called modules. I understand Netflix is a real pain but other programs have 1080p on everything and 4K on some. Itsd got to the point where if I do not buy a competitor I have to screen record which is not acceptable.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I also have the same problems with netflix: I can't log in! What a mess!!! I think I will close StreamFAB now and only open it again when there is a final version. It's getting on my nerves!
                      Last edited by peter777; 02-07-2024, 05:29 PM.

Comment

same issue here. i am unable to login to netflix as well

Comment

After second auto logout I deleted all NF known devices
                          and after that I can't no more login with SF (in Browser ok)

Repeated delete temp an now also rebooted changed nothing for me.
                          No matter what I do -Version doesn't matter- no more login with SF !

After a long coffee break, i thought I've found the reason:
                          It's an Ad-supported account (login background is white)

I reactivate my second non ads and non german account
                          and my 4 weeks old cookie works without any abnormalities.
                          But when analyzing start => auto-logout
                          And now i see the login background is black (Android)

Now i can watch with 2 accounts in browser but both can't login in SF.​

Comment

Same here. I downloaded some videos yesterday with 6163 and no problems. Today I tried the update first but didn't like how it worked so went back to 6163, and it logged me out of all my accounts. After re-sign in Netflix doesn't work anymore, getting the same error message.

Comment

Tried uninstall and re-install, now it won't stay logged in, even though I checked the "remember me" box. Any time I click on a video and back out I got logged out again. Error message reads "This video cannot play instantly right now, please try another video"... can't remember the error code. As another poster mentioned, looks like it was fine with the mobile interface before. Now it automatically opened to web interface and nothing works

Comment

Just an update from me, My Streamfab upgraded to 6.1.6.4 and I had the same problem as above, but I rebooted the computer and now I can sign in but nothing now. I will be trying this with every upgrade until I get satisfaction

Comment

Working...
                                X