No announcement yet.

Peacock still broken (Server not found)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats4U , can we congratulate you on your Peacock problem being completely resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
      Cats4U , can we congratulate you on your Peacock problem being completely resolved?
      Well, I was able to get my wife's show all week long, so that is self-congratulation enough. The marriage will go on.

I'm just waiting to hear if anyone else is still having the problem. After almost 250 messages in two threads, I'm ready to shut the door on this one. Unfortunately, it's just a matter of time before Peacock pulls another cat & mouse trick, and we are back here at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Yep! Hey, I'm a senior citizen. My neural synapses don't always connect to the right place. Dateline is what's on MSNBC on the weekend, late nights. I do like Nicolle Wallace on Deadline: White House. She's one of my favorite hosts, along with Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Hayes, of course, the crew from Morning Joe.
        I'm 73 years old so I understand...

I was trying to be 100% certain that I tested the same show that you did.

Comment

I have no issues with Peacock, but I am in the USA, and it is a USA-only provider, so a VPN is a must for out-of-country viewing.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            I have no issues with Peacock, but I am in the USA, and it is a USA-only provider, so a VPN is a must for out-of-country viewing.
            Not all areas of the USA were/are affected. Some in different regions of the USA were having issues, perhaps some in the USA still are. Some in the USA were able to successfully download by using a VPN connected to Boston.

I was having issues with peacock. I am in the USA and do not use a VPN. Seems Comcast/Xfinity has resolved the issues in at least some areas of the USA.

Windows 11 23H2 OS Build 22631.4037
            Comcast/Xfinity Seattle WA
            Cloudfare DNS Settings
            IPv4 1.1.1.1 primary 1.0.0.1 secondary
            IPv6 2606:4700:4700::1111 primary 2606:4700:4700::1001 secondary​​

Comment

I am in Massachusetts, and I have absolutely no issues with Peacock. I use MBI. it a fiber network only available in Mass. https://broadband.masstech.org/massb...%20the%20state.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                I am in Massachusetts, and I have absolutely no issues with Peacock. I use MBI. it a fiber network only available in Mass. https://broadband.masstech.org/massb...%20the%20state.
                I don't recall anyone in Massachusetts reporting that they were affected. I am in Washington State and was affected but the issue is now resolved in my area.

Comment

Originally posted by flylow+ View Post

I don't recall anyone in Massachusetts reporting that they were affected.
                  Chameleon was the reason I tried Boston. I knew he wasn't having the problem in his area. I had tried quite a few locations with the VPN with partial good results and others that were poor results, just like using my local CDN. Boston was 100% good connection from the very first attempt on. There was another VPN location in California that was 100% for the few times I tried it, but there seemed to be a bit of a lag going cross-country, so I stopped using it when I found Boston.

Comment

Working...
                  X