This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix not analyzing in v6.1.9.7

It seems that after upgrading to 6.1.9.7, Netflix no longer finishes analyzing any media. Any ideas on getting this to work....at all?

i had this issue too. there is dialog said being analysis then gone nothing happen

Comment

Same here. Tried downloading from NF with 6.1.9.7 on two different systems. No go. Then un-installed full cleanly, re-installed using offline installer, and still No Go. Just indicates “Analyzing Video URL” forever. Apple TV+ downloads working fine. But no Netflix with 6.1.9.7.

Comment

Have you tried the old version 6.1.9.6? Does it give the same error there?

Comment

Hi there, I was having the same issue in version v6.1.9.6 for a little bit. I waited before trying again and it worked. I decided to upgrade to v6.1.9.7, and I haven't had any luck getting v6.1.9.7 to analyze anything in Netflix.

Comment

Same here, for 6.1.9.6 and 6.1.9.7 - so it seems that upgrading SF is irrelevant to this issue.

I think that Netflix is A/B testing some 'protection' - whatever that is - and soon it will be deployed for everyone.

Wilson.Wang This is serious, Netflix is completely useless right now.

Comment

Looks like all SF versions affected - tested 6197,6196,6195,6193

Code:
              [Critical]: GetInitializationFileEx status :502, url: https://www.netflix.com/nq/website/memberapi/ ...
              [Critical]: "[Netflix]" meta analyze failed. fetch meta response data empty.

Comment

Yep, same problem. At first analyzing version 6.1.9.6. was no problem and suddenly, out of the blue, it was. Downloaded version 6.1.9.7 and the analyzing problem is still the same. It keeps on analyzing.

Comment

good afternoon i also got the same problem with the latest version glad it was not just me lol as I just had to do a system restore and thinking it was something I had done hopefully it will be fixed soon

Comment

Originally posted by poorman View Post
                    i had this issue too. there is dialog said being analysis then gone nothing happen
                    Exactly what I am seeing

Comment

Originally posted by Emrullahx92 View Post
                      Have you tried the old version 6.1.9.6? Does it give the same error there?
                      No...this started with 6.1.9.7

Comment

Originally posted by Mister DL View Post
                        Yep, same problem. At first analyzing version 6.1.9.6. was no problem and suddenly, out of the blue, it was. Downloaded version 6.1.9.7 and the analyzing problem is still the same. It keeps on analyzing.
                        I've opened a ticket on this. We'll see what happens or comes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by poorman View Post
                          Same problem here with SF 6.1.9.7. Not sure if previous version had this issue b/c I hadn't downloaded anything for a few days before upgrading.

Comment

it stuck on anaylzing even for tv show and movies in latest version 6.1.9.7, please do check and fix it

Click image for larger version

Name:	sf.jpg
Views:	3078
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	449851

Comment

I'm still on 6.1.9.6 and seeing the same problem. It's just a coincidence that you upgraded to 6.1.9.7 and the problem started at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X