Tubi not downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubi Tubi not downloading

On v 6.1.9.8 well they fixed Netflix but now Tubi, which is free to use, analyses ok but will not download, the tab arrow is moving but does not start or show progress running? [ATTACH]n450206[/ATTACH] Click image for larger version

Name:	Tubi - Screenshot 2024-09-13 162721.png
Views:	516
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	450207

Log files... StreamFab.log

Comment

Same issue here. Analysis is fine, but won't download.

Comment

The problem is known (and probably for all) ..
        .. see here and following (last from today) => info

Comment

Since Wynonna Earp: Vengeance just came out and it was highly anticipated by watchers of the TV Show, just use cat-catch, ANT Downloader or Video DownloadHelper extensions to download it.

There is no DRM.

Even better, use yt-dlp.

cat-catch:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	66.2 KB ID:	450217

Just remux the​m to an MKV with MKVToolNix...

yt-dlp (with the help of The Stream Detector):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	450218

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	451
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	450219​​
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
            Since Wynonna Earp: Vengeance just came out and it was highly anticipated by watchers of the TV Show, just use cat-catch, ANT Downloader or Video DownloadHelper extensions to download it.

There is no DRM.

Even better, use yt-dlp.
            This senior citizen is hoping that the folks at streamfab will be able to resolve the issue as I don't want to mess around with new apps. YMMV

Originally posted by flylow+ View Post
            Wilson.Wang

Just tried to download 2 movies from tubi. Rancho Deluxe and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. Will not download, analyzing finishes but then stuck at 000 downloading.

Fresh clean install of 6.1.9.8. Deleted temp, log file and task data then uninstalled with Revo uninstaller before installing 6.1.9.8.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
              On v 6.1.9.8 well they fixed Netflix but now Tubi, which is free to use, analyses ok but will not download, the tab arrow is moving but does not start or show progress running?
              I don't know why you people have to start a new topic when another https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...wnload-in-tubi already exists that covers your problem. Just look for the prefix for Tubi and it will show the latest posts about Tubi. Along the same lines, when you do post a new topic thread for a completely new problem, be sure to use the proper prefix. StreamFab For Windows and StreamFab For Mac prefixes are now obsolete because all modules now have their own prefixes. I will be asking for the obsolete prefixes to be removed as they only cause confusion.

Comment

Yes. I’m having the same issue with Tubi not downloading. I sure hope they get this resolved.

Comment

HATE HATE HATE that SF still insists on only doing fixes, at most, once a week. Cleverget already did a patch to fix Tubi.
                  Yes, it's different and known as a screen recorder, but it still had issues with Tubi, until the patch release.
                  Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                    Thanks! using cat-catch, although i don't know how to use it to get subtitles, so i will just download some shows without subtitles.

Comment

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
                      although i don't know how to use it to get subtitles
                      Open DevTools in Browser (F12), click on Network and filter: srt
                      Now play (or reload) your episode select your subs in player, so you should see a srt at the left.
                      Open the srt with rightclick in new tab and you have srt in json Format

Easier with yt-dlp - example:
                      Code:
                      yt-dlp --write-subs --skip-download --sub-langs English "https://tubitv.com/movies/100025373/wynonna-earp-vengeance"

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                        Open DevTools in Browser (F12), click on Network and filter: srt
                        Now play (or reload) your episode select your subs in player, so you should see a srt at the left.
                        Open the srt with rightclick in new tab and you have srt in json Format

Easier with yt-dlp - example:
                        Code:
                        yt-dlp --write-subs --skip-download --sub-langs English "https://tubitv.com/movies/100025373/wynonna-earp-vengeance"
                        Thanks again...it works! ...you must be one of those computer genius guys....maybe later if i have time i will try yt-dlp if that is faster
                        Last edited by IronicMan; Yesterday, 01:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                        X