Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 3rd Party Some questions about Clown BD

Hello.

I'm using Clown BD to create an ISO image from a single bluray playlist.

I always include all english and german audio and subtitle tracks in order to watch that movie not only with his standard audio track but also with optionally comentary audio tracks. To do so, I always have to check the mono and/or stereo audio tracks manually, because "mono and stereo are now deselected by default" (Clown BD changelog v042b). That's quite annoying, especially if there are only mono and/or stereo audio tracks. Is there any way to select that by default?

In the output options (Step 3) I can change the stream. For what purpose this is option good?

Sometimes after this step 3 an error occurs because eac3to is'nt able to write files. You have to go thru the output options again. Sometimes three or more times. Is that standard behaviour?

Sometimes in Step 3 the audio and/or subtitle option tree is not complete. The type and/or channel section is missing in the audio window, subtitles are missing in the subtitles window. In such a case the missing elements are appearing in die main window. Is that also standard behaviour?

Sometimes in Step 3, when I check the stereo audio track checkbox in the audio window, randomly one or more unwanted subtitles are also checked. By unchecking and checking the stereo audio track again this choice disappears mostly. Sometimes I have to uncheck and check the audio track more than one time to get rid of the unwanted subtitle choice. Is that a standard behaviour as well?

Is there somewhere an instruction manual for all switches in the Clown BD dialogues and for the configuration file?

Thanks in advance for an answer!

Sorry, that is not the type of problem we can assist you with here. This forum is for products that work with DVDFab or Passkey, such as ImgBurn, etc. I do not understand the options either.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I deleted the other thread, no problem.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by wgk.derdicke View Post
        Hello.

I'm using Clown BD to create an ISO image from a single bluray playlist.

I always include all english and german audio and subtitle tracks in order to watch that movie not only with his standard audio track but also with optionally comentary audio tracks. To do so, I always have to check the mono and/or stereo audio tracks manually, because "mono and stereo are now deselected by default" (Clown BD changelog v042b). That's quite annoying, especially if there are only mono and/or stereo audio tracks. Is there any way to select that by default?

In the output options (Step 3) I can change the stream. For what purpose this is option good?

Sometimes after this step 3 an error occurs because eac3to is'nt able to write files. You have to go thru the output options again. Sometimes three or more times. Is that standard behaviour?

Sometimes in Step 3 the audio and/or subtitle option tree is not complete. The type and/or channel section is missing in the audio window, subtitles are missing in the subtitles window. In such a case the missing elements are appearing in die main window. Is that also standard behaviour?

Sometimes in Step 3, when I check the stereo audio track checkbox in the audio window, randomly one or more unwanted subtitles are also checked. By unchecking and checking the stereo audio track again this choice disappears mostly. Sometimes I have to uncheck and check the audio track more than one time to get rid of the unwanted subtitle choice. Is that a standard behaviour as well?

Is there somewhere an instruction manual for all switches in the Clown BD dialogues and for the configuration file?

Thanks in advance for an answer!
        You might explore these programs (from JDobbs) as they are powerful and might help you out. There is also a very extensive user forum with folks who can help if you get stuck on something. They work with Passkey just fine & can handle decrypted output from DVDFab as well.

Comment

Thanks for your answer.

Well, I use Clown BD very extensive to extract movies and other documentary tracks from my blurays because I had problems with dvdfab to extract video tracks with multiangle feature and I had problems with dvdfab to get subtitles syncronized with the movie, both from blurays. So Dvdfab does the job on the bluray and Clown BD does the job on the movie/other tracks. So far, so good.

And I had always success by using Clown BD until now. But it would be more convenient, if there is a way to change default settings or if there is not so much clicking around mono/stereo audio tracks and unwanted subtitles. So a forum or a manual would be very helpfull.

Where do I find this extensive user forum? Or does one not talk so much about it here at this place?

Comment

You can find the excellent and well-supported jdobbs forum(s) here: http://forum.doom9.org/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Again, this is not the place to obtain assistance for anything except Fab products. However questions/problems (for instance) of using Fab/Passkey with a given 3rd party product are fine and can be addressed here or in the Passkey or DVDFab software support forums. If DVDFab fails in some way (such as the subtitle issues you mentioned), you should report that in the proper software support forum here so that it can be corrected.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X