Norton Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norton Warning

Finally got it to install & work right. But while I was going through the install process, got a pop up warning from Norton.Is this something to be concerned about? I used the link on the download page. Screen shots attached
    Attached Files

Nothing like this from Malwarebytes Pro, looks like it could prevent it from running correctly. Does it seem to operate as it should?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Nothing like this from Malwarebytes Pro, looks like it could prevent it from running correctly. Does it seem to operate as it should?
      Seems to be fine. Aren't single videos/music files supposed to go in a folder labeled 'Single"? They used to on earlier versions. Not a big deal, just curious? I have the Premium version of Malwarebytes, and maybe it's different from Pro version
      Last edited by jrogers1965; 05-23-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X