Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential identity watermarks remaining in the recordings of the DRM Downloader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential identity watermarks remaining in the recordings of the DRM Downloader?

Anybody knows something about potential identity watermarks of e.g. Netflix (IP, user etc.) remaining in the recordings of the DRM Downloader encoded in the video or audio or HTML overlay?

I am not sure if DRM makes sense in that case considering that risk, I wouldnt feel comfortable having these recording around, even if just for my own, no one knows if you or your kids forget at some point the origin of these recordings.

Never heard of this but anything is possible. The solution is not to share these or upload them, which would be unwise in any case.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sushbone View Post
      Anybody knows something about potential identity watermarks of e.g. Netflix (IP, user etc.) remaining in the recordings of the DRM Downloader encoded in the video or audio or HTML overlay?

I am not sure if DRM makes sense in that case considering that risk, I wouldnt feel comfortable having these recording around, even if just for my own, no one knows if you or your kids forget at some point the origin of these recordings.

I only see allegations and no evidence. what do you base yourself on to say that tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
        I only see allegations and no evidence. what do you base yourself on to say that tell me?
        There is no evidence or nothing. And the question was not about dvdfab watermarks but those of streaming providers. Its just a general question out of curiousity if there is anything known about that.

Comment

Working...
        X