Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any examples of 5.1 audio being successful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any examples of 5.1 audio being successful?

I assume which ever browser we have set as default is the one the Downloader uses even though it opens it's own browser.
    Google Chrome as default for Scoob 2 channel only. Edge and The Flight Attendant 2 channel.

I spoke too soon. Just updated to version 3.0.0.5 and have no problem downloading 5.1 audio. Well done, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1580 View Post
      I spoke too soon. Just updated to version 3.0.0.5 and have no problem downloading 5.1 audio. Well done, guys!
      Which show were you able to do? I tried a couple on HBO but were 2.0 only. Legends of Tomorrow is doing 5.1 on Netflix. So far doing good.

Comment

Update 3.0.0.5 if it recommends it. Mad Max: Fury Road from HBO also aac 2 channel.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It seems to be hit and miss. I was downloading a series and while some seasons would download in 5.1, other seasons will only do stereo. After updating to 3.0.0.5, I went back to redownload the seasons that had previously downloaded in stereo, expecting them to now download in 5.1, but no luck. They still only download in stereo. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1580 View Post
            It seems to be hit and miss. I was downloading a series and while some seasons would download in 5.1, other seasons will only do stereo. After updating to 3.0.0.5, I went back to redownload the seasons that had previously downloaded in stereo, expecting them to now download in 5.1, but no luck. They still only download in stereo. Weird.
            What's the name of series/seasons downloaded in stereo?

Comment

Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Seasons 1&2 download as stereo. Seasons 3-5 are 5.1.

Comment

Working...
              X