Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v3.0.0.6 actually - download from Amazon has no audio

Hi.

Updated to 3.0.0.6 today. Was excited to see Amazon is now available. Did a test run downloading from Amazon and got good video - very fast! - but no audio. I tried 3 different players, I have done successful downloads from Youtube and Netflix.

I looked in the temp folder and there is in fact an audio file. I'm not sure if it is corrupt is just not muxing properly. I tried to mux it manually just for kicks and got the same result. No audio.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	472
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	388804
    I'm also attaching the log folder. Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks

-Vinny

Vinny
    Sorry you had trouble with this. My Downloads from amz have worked well. I do not see the log you mentioned. Please attach the drmDownloader log from 3.0.0.6.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new version and tell us the result, and please post the new log file if you still get the problem.

DVDFab Forum - New! DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.7 is released (January 14, 2021)

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Wilson

I grabbed 3.0.0.7 and downloaded the same file and it has audio and seems fine.

Thanks for the quick response. I know this is brand new and you guys are working really hard on this. It's a great tool.

Thanks

--Vinny

Comment

Please try the v3.0.0.8 release and continue providing feedback and logs.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X