Amazon download has wrong audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon download has wrong audio

Just what the title says. I downloaded an Amazon Prime series which worked pretty well, except it was the wrong audio. It said "English" in the drop down menu, but I'm pretty sure it was Arabic.

And sometimes there is no audio.

For example Ijon Tichy Raumpilot

The first episode of Lucifer also had no audio, the temp audio file had the wrong naming.
    I corrected it while the video was downloaded, that worked...

Comment

You know guys the developers don't have a crystal ball. They need the log.

Comment

For what? It would be much more helpful if the developers would simply try out the examples they receive. The frequent asking for logs occasionally seems to me more like a delaying strategy.
        Try if the error is reproducible and if not, ask for a log, that should be the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by k2u View Post
          For what? It would be much more helpful if the developers would simply try out the examples they receive. The frequent asking for logs occasionally seems to me more like a delaying strategy.
          Try if the error is reproducible and if not, ask for a log, that should be the right way.
          Wow do you have a few things to hide? The log is precisely for the developer to know where the problem is in the program. Maybe the problem come from your computer. Explain to me how they can fixed if he don't have details lol
          Last edited by Electro007; 01-18-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

What an impressive argument.

I have been working with developers for many years and have also worked in development myself.

The most important thing is always to be able to reproduce an error. You won't achieve that with a log file, but only with your own attempt.

The log is, should that reassure you, error-free.

The downloader does not load audio in certain situations.
            Probably when there is only one (which is not English?).
            There is an example of this in my post.

The log then calls this: "amazon before remux, audio file count : 0, subtitle file count : 0".

Comment

Originally posted by k2u View Post
              What an impressive argument.

I have been working with developers for many years and have also worked in development myself.

The most important thing is always to be able to reproduce an error. You won't achieve that with a log file, but only with your own attempt.

The log is, should that reassure you, error-free.

The downloader does not load audio in certain situations.
              Probably when there is only one (which is not English?).
              There is an example of this in my post.

The log then calls this: "amazon before remux, audio file count : 0, subtitle file count : 0".
              lolllllllll Ego don't have place in here "god" If you are so majestic resolve your problem by your self lolllll But don't cry if you don't put log to help developer in here.

Comment

The developers will investigate your problem if you send the log, not otherwise. This should not be a terrible burden. Why are they needed? Because the log tells the developers what happened with the software in the environment of your internet connection and your pc; no way these conditions could be duplicated! Please do as Electro recommended and just attach the log. Further argumentative posts will be deleted.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the log from part of my download session where it lists errors.

Attached Files

Comment

How can send a log if i want to download some stuff from prime video with spanish audio (latin america) but the option dont appears... The app doesn't seems to be fully tested, the money for sure fully invested (joke) how can report that problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X