DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.8 HBOMax issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.8 HBOMax issue

It's seems that previous to version 3.0.0.8 I was unable to download Wonder Woman 84, said I need to use a browser not in private mode. Starting 1/16/21, it appears that I can't download anything from the service due to the same issue. I've tried previous versions of DVDFab Downloader back to 3.0.0.4 and no version helps. Seems it's on their end because I've made no changes on my end.

Anyone else having this issue? Any work arounds or ideas as to what is happening?

Sincerely, Hendrick2488

I'm also getting an error with HBOMax stating it can't play the title when I hit play. It says to make sure the browser is not in private mode, which I have no idea on how to change that on the embedded browser. I'm unable to download any title

Comment

Please attach the drmDownloader.log file to a post.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nevermind, I got it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just following up on this. Version 3.0.1.1, didn't seem to solve the problem. Anyone having this issue?
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X