Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing still works on HBO Max and Disney.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing still works on HBO Max and Disney.

Thanks for the updates but it seems to mostly deal with Amazon. HBO and Disney are still messed up and you can't download anything from either. Disney still won't save anything to the hard drive after recording and HBO still says to make sure your browser is not in private viewing mode.

Actually, Disney+ works for me. I've been able to download several movies with no problems. Amazon is the one I am having issues with. I was able to download a few paid movies at first. But then all of a sudden additional paid movies would no longer download properly. It looked like they were downloading and completing, so it looks the issue is happening during the remuxing/parsing stage. This is only for the paid content though. It looks like most of the free content still downloads normally.

Comment

Disney+ works for me.

HBOMax is still giving me the "make sure your browser is not in private viewing mode" message.

Comment

Amazon works great for me. When it comes to Disney + and HBO Max nothing works. Disney shows like its downloading but it keeps going in a loop like trying to download. And HBO max shows the private browser error.

Comment

If you have access to HBO content through Amazon, I have been able to download content from there (so far).

Comment

Can't get anything to download for HBO Max, either. For Disney+, it downloads but only at 1X speed.

Comment

I see that no one in this thread has taken the time to attach the drmDownloader.log file to a post. This should be the first thing you do when reporting a problem, especially if you are anxious for a solution.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X