Having good luck with 3.0.0.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having good luck with 3.0.0.9

So far 3.0.0.9 is working well for me. Thanks very much for the update. Everything I've attempted to download has worked and I successfully ran a couple of batches on Amazon which has never worked for me before.

A couple of little things. I queued up 4 movies. The language of the first film was Italian and it identified that correctly. The next three films were all English but the analyzer reported them as also being Italian, The correct audio track was downloaded (I suspect there was only one audio track for these movies). It seems like it gets stuck on whatever it found for the first movie.

Also I have my DRM preferences set to download 720p but I am getting 1080p consistently.

It's a really nice tool and coming along nicely.

Thanks for the continued feedback as the product evolves, it is still very important.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working great for me too. I was finally able to download movies from Disney +. Thanks for bring this version out it solved my Disney + issues. So now I can do Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Disney +. Cudos to team at DVD Fab. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X