This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iZombie S05E04 dies at 39 minutes

I successfully downloaded all other episodes of iZombie without issue from Netflix. Season 5 episode 4 just goes to grey screen at around 39 minutes.

What version are you using? Please choose a prefix for your thread so we can at least know that. For a faster response, always extract the log session from the drmDownloader.log file and attach it to your post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Version 3.0.1.5 and all previous versions.

download goes to a grey screen at 39:36 minutes:seconds and then the download fails. I re-created the issue using v3.0.1.5. I attached the portion of the log to this post.

Attached Files

Comment

retried this download as the only episode selected.. added it to the queue and started download without issue ... this did fail the last time I tried this but it worked this time..

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
          retried this download as the only episode selected.. added it to the queue and started download without issue ... this did fail the last time I tried this but it worked this time..
          Thanks for the update. We will close this thread then.
          If you have other problem please start a new thread, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X