Hulu Downloader - Trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Downloader - Trial?

Why is it saying that the Hulu downloader is a trial version when I purchased the Downloader All-In-One package? Isn't that suppose to include all future updates and add-on modules? That was my understanding when I bought this thing.

It only includes all future updates if you bought it March 10 or earlier. After that, the newly supported sites were sold standalone. Your purchase included all sites that were supported at that time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It only includes all future updates if you bought it March 10 or earlier. After that, the newly supported sites were sold standalone. Your purchase included all sites that were supported at that time.
      So glad i bought the liefetime licence when i did really enjoying the Disney+ downloader

Comment

Then I would suggest that the email receipt that is sent after purchase be updated or changed as it clearly states that you will get all present and future downloaders.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab.png
Views:	435
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	393096

Comment

If it says that and you purchased it after 10 March, it is contrary to the published purchase terms, which I can’t explain. Have you tried re-authorizing DRM Downloader? If it still says it is in trial mode and you think it should not be, please send an email to service@dvdfab.cn and they can check the records for your purchase. Forward them the email receipt you received.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Emby Bulldog View Post
            Then I would suggest that the email receipt that is sent after purchase be updated or changed as it clearly states that you will get all present and future downloaders.

Click image for larger version  Name:	dvdfab.png Views:	2 Size:	11.8 KB ID:	393096
            That meant upgrades to the downloaders that you already had, there will be bugs fixed, and this that pop up that requires a new download that you will be allowed to download at no cost. The new actual programs like Hulu and what other streaming services are added will have to be bought as a separate add-on. At least that's the way I read it, I bought the program when it first came out and that was way before March 7th so I might be eligible for the Streaming services. At least that's the way I read it, I may be wrong.
            Last edited by Chameleon; 03-27-2021, 05:08 PM.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I'm not arguing that fact that now if you do purchase the product after 3/10 that you wouldn't have to purchase the additional downloaders. But per the email that I got after purchasing the product myself. It clearly says you have access to ALL DOWNLOADERS (present and future), that doesn't mean UPDATES in my opinion either.

I've reached out through email on the ticket system.

Comment

That is the best bet. The Service Team will sort it out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  That is the best bet. The Service Team will sort it out for you.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X