This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+

After updating to v3.1.0.3, Disney+ is not downloading the same and also not starting up right sometimes. It's still downloading at 720 only and showing segments instead of gigs? drmDownloader.log

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
    After updating to v3.1.0.3, Disney+ is not downloading the same and also not starting up right sometimes. It's still downloading at 720 only and showing segments instead of gigs? [ATTACH]n393099[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-27 104306.png
Views:	452
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	393101

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-27 104306.png
Views:	452
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	393101
      I ran into the same issue with Disney+ not starting up in 3.1.0.3 as I was downloading from other services. Today was the first time for Disney+. Having the application open I went into my browser and logged into the Disney+ website, and played a few moments of Episode 2 of "The Falcon..." and then went back to DVD Fab Downloader as I was able to select Disney+ and queue up the episode to download w/o an issue as 1080p.

Comment

ugggh, you got my hopes up.. It reports 1080p while downloading but is still 720p in reality

Comment

I downloaded the trial it seems starting at 1080P then switches to 720p. I'd buy the full version, but 1st I want to be sure it does really download the true 1080p stream available on the site. I am just wondering if the tool just downloads 720p and then upscales to 1080p (in the final processing step).

Comment

Not all sites currently support 1080 access for browser on PCs. The developers are working to add it. Upscaling would take too long. DVDFab’s Enlarger AI engine could do it, but the time penalty is too high. What you see now is the best the site offers.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm sure this is a cool tool and the developers are doing a great job, this is true! Disney+ on PC is not supporting 1080p now, but maybe the DVDfab tool could do it. Upscaling isn't interesting, but if it does the real 1:1 1080p true download (not upscaled) it would be really woth tre price. I'm not interested in upsale and I think 99% of users wouldn't be as well.

Comment

As I mentioned, they are working on it already. The 720p looks pretty good if watched on a pc or smartphone. Remember that the longer you wait to buy it the more it will cost.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Not all sites currently support 1080 access for browser on PCs. The developers are working to add it. Upscaling would take too long. DVDFab’s Enlarger AI engine could do it, but the time penalty is too high. What you see now is the best the site offers.
                  hi i have a question i use the version 3.0.2.2 for disney + and this version work for 1080p why you dont use that system in the futur for disney + the trouble now i cant download serie whit that version because disney change the listing methode for serie

Comment

The latest release version is 3.1.0.4, please try it and report your result in a new thread, this one is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X