Clear All

Not audio in multiple series or movies on Amazon

Not Audio in multiples Series on movies on Amazon

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-29 20_15_09-Window.png
Views:	530
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	394499

not audio in all prime video files (series or movies)
    any help?
    Attached Files

Comment

more logs please can you help me?
      this is from today, i trying download serie 24
      Attached Files

Comment

new logs, at this moment,
        Attached Files

Comment

All the China staff has been on a National holiday since last week, but they should be back in the office later today (Beijing time). Thanks for supplying the logs, perhaps they can have a fix soon. In what country are you located?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Name:	image_25679.png
Views:	356
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	394667 Iam from Peru,
            I found the error, by default codec audio is on: EAC3/AC3 and many movies or series on amazon prime, download without audio
            when i change this option to: AAC and restart the app,
            and try to download the same movie or serie, in this case the audio works!,
            but it's annoying becouse the option is on the base, maybe will be a option for every movie or serie season, (detect auto) ?

Comment

That is very good news, happy it is working for you now. Hopefully that option can be added in the future.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by hcasanovam View Post
                Not Audio in multiples Series on movies on Amazon

Name:	2021-04-29 20_15_09-Window.png
Views:	530
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	394499
                The regular download process is subtitle first, audio second, and then video.
                Please set it to EAC3 / AC3 to try again. When downloading, there will be a temp folder "C:\\dvdfab\\descargas\\temp/outputTemp" where the audio file is saved there, please forward the audio file to us. You can send it to our FTP (I will send FTP info via PM), thanks.

Also, after the whole download process is complete, please zip the whole Downloader log folder and send it to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The regular download process is subtitle first, audio second, and then video.
                  Please set it to EAC3 / AC3 to try again. When downloading, there will be a temp folder "C:\\dvdfab\\descargas\\temp/outputTemp" where the audio file is saved there, please forward the audio file to us. You can send it to our FTP (I will send FTP info via PM), thanks.

Also, after the whole download process is complete, please zip the whole Downloader log folder and send it to us.
                  Ok, i will do that,
                  now i have the configuration with: AAC, and all movie and serie was good,

tomorrow, i will change to EAC3/AC3 and try again and send to you the folder content in zip,
                  Attached Files

Comment

i send via PM the info

Comment

I have downloaded the file and passed it to the developer, thank you for your effort.

Comment

Excellent, any help here I am

Comment

Amazon is not working for me right now. So I don't have the logs. But when it did I found EAC3 to be corrupt. Or at least in 1080p H265. That's all I Tried. Some software and some Blu ray players would recognize the audio and some would not. For instance Blu ray creator would not. The work around was to re encode the Mp4 audio in a different format with the Converter. then it would play on my devices and Blu ray Creator. This is the only way I found to be able to get 5.1. Thank you for working on this.

Comment

Or at the very least would not play on one of my Blu ray players after running it thru Creator.

Comment

Working...
                            X