Foxnews.com failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foxnews.com failing

I can't get foxnews.com to download any videos. I click on a video from the explorer and it just sits there and does nothing. Any suggestions?

Do you get any error messages? Please attach the Downloader.log file
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No messages at all. I will try again and post logs. It just sits and nothing happens.

Comment

Hi, we do not have a problem with version 3.2.0.4, please kindly update to try again.
        And please post the log file for checking the issue if still have a problem, thank you.

Comment

Still having the same issue on any of the 3 machines with the software installed. Do you think I'm having a problem because I'm attempting to download from my premium subscription to fox news?

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
            Still having the same issue on any of the 3 machines with the software installed. Do you think I'm having a problem because I'm attempting to download from my premium subscription to fox news?
            We are not sure yet, please try again and post the latest StreamFab.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We are not sure yet, please try again and post the latest StreamFab.log file. Thanks.
              I am one of the first time buyers when the program was drm downloader. I thought the youtube downloader was included with my original purchase? Could it be maybe that's why I'm having problems because it doesn't show youtube downloader activated. It says youtube downloader expired. How do I get it working again? Do I have to pay more for that feature to be re-added to my original purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

I am one of the first time buyers when the program was drm downloader. I thought the youtube downloader was included with my original purchase? Could it be maybe that's why I'm having problems because it doesn't show youtube downloader activated. It says youtube downloader expired. How do I get it working again? Do I have to pay more for that feature to be re-added to my original purchase?
                YouTube Downloader is not included in the DRM Video Downloader. You can purchase a license at https://www.dvdfab.cn/youtube-video-downloader-free.htm
                Here is a 25% off coupon code you can use: CR25

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

YouTube Downloader is not included in the DRM Video Downloader. You can purchase a license at https://www.dvdfab.cn/youtube-video-downloader-free.htm
                  Here is a 25% off coupon code you can use: CR25
                  Thank you for the reply, but it doesn't help with my initial question. In order to download from foxnews.com, does it use youtube downloader and/or require youtube downloader to be active? I don't need a downloader for youtube.

Comment

Working...
                  X