R18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R18

I see there was a newly added streaming service that I'll never use but I just wanna know why it has only to use 3 of 3 videos shouldn't I have this add on free? I purchased lifetime and before the March 10 period should I be worried with future add ons.

Me too, same question. "ESPN+" was newly added and activated automatically, and "R18" also appeared but displayed as trial-period with "Purchase Now" button. Why ...

Comment

Yes this R18 should be included as you purchased lifetime before March 10.
      DVDFab can you please fix this with next update please?

Comment

All mine are activated also but I do not have subscriptions to most of them.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          All mine are activated also but I do not have subscriptions to most of them.
          Please is R18 also activated?

Comment

I do not have anything called R18 Click image for larger version

Name:	Fab.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	395091

Comment

All,
              Chameleon is correct, sounds like it is not supported yet. If you think you should be getting it, try re-authorizing your Downloader installation.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

start the dvdfab downloader and go to settings - safety - click the Display adult websites on homepage box - click ok
                the R18 will show up. it's under Adult Services.
                Last edited by october262; 05-16-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

There is nothing in Settings called Safety, or any box to check for adult services.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	settings.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	395098

Comment

I have purchased a lifetime license for DVDFab DRM Downloader before March 10th so I am eligible to receive all new downloader modules at no additional charge. My R18 Downloader won't activate either. On the License Info screen it shows "3 of 3 Videos Left" and "Buy Now" while all of the other downloaders show "Never" Expire and "Activated." I have tried re-authorizing DVDFab Downloader multiple times but the R18 Downloader remains in trial mode. I believe it's supported because they already posted feedback from people using the R18 Downloader on their product page so maybe it's just a bug. Either way I have no doubt that DVDFab will have it fixed in the next version.

On a humorous note... When I checked out the R18 Downloader product page on the DVDFab website I saw boobies. DVDFab might want to blur those out. ...or not. Their choice.

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    There is nothing in Settings called Safety, or any box to check for adult services.
                    It's there. If you scroll down on the page that you took the screenshot of you will see it.
                    Last edited by jkadlec; 05-16-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Re-authorizing does not do the trick. Still has buy now and is not activated everything else is fine.

Comment

Name:	00_011011.png
Views:	705
Size:	241.8 KB
ID:	395106 Click image for larger version

Name:	11_010708.png
Views:	698
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	395107
                        Attached Files

Comment

Mine stills doesn't activate and I have a lifetime license purchased on 12-20-20.

Which logs are you wanting?

Comment

Out of curiosity I checked mine and both the 'Streaming Services' and 'Adult Services' are Activated...

Name:	Stream1.png
Views:	625
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	395117

Name:	Stream2.png
Views:	550
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	395118

Comment

What log do I post?