This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon no longer downloads anything in HD

Amazon no longer downloads in 1080. I can confirm that there is a change at amazon though. I have another downloader from another company that no longer downloads amazon at 1080 as well. The largest file size I can get now is 960x540 on a video that I just got last week at full 1920x1080. Not sure if what the change is, but hopefully you guys can find out what's up.
    Last edited by corey75; 05-20-2021, 02:41 PM.

Yes, i can also confirm that the Problem with Amazon Prime persists. All downloads are in low quality..... no HD anymore :-(

Comment

Known issue. See the Change Log for v3.2.0.3 DVDFab Downloader https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...page,headmenu2

Fix: A failure problem when downloading Amazon videos in 1080p premium quality (Reduced the video quality to SD to ensure a successful download, the fix for 1080p is in the works).
      Last edited by KidJoe; 05-20-2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Yes the problem persist, iam waiting that the team can fix this

Comment

Please fix this problem :-). Amazon in HD

Comment

It is a known issue, the developers are working on it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X