HBO España

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO España

Hello, in my case I do not know what happens but the tool only downloads content with Spanish audio, even if I select English audio only download in Spanish, it is possible that we can download the two audios (in this case there are two languages to select). do you download two subtitles? Let me explain, that I can download a chapter of a series with Spanish and English audio as well as that I can make them download two subtitles

Hi tarmos, to help us study the problem, please attach the drmDownloader.log to a post, instructions here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
    If the log is too large to upload you can edit it with Notepad or some other text editor. It is divided into sessions, just choose one that shows the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think that's it, I hope to do well
      Attached Files

Comment

Perfecto, sin duda
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It would be good to be able to select the languages you want to download, just as you can now select to download the English and Spanish subtitles to be able to have the option to download English and Spanish in the file

Comment

That multiple audio selection problem exists on all of them. I agreed that would be really great to be able to select multiple audios to download on all of them, netflix, amazon, hbo, etc.

Comment

Or... having an option to ONLY download the audio, without the need to redownload the video again. that way we could still add all the series again to download, but only the audio.
              Would save us some time and would be better then it is.

Comment

Hello, in today's new update, you can not download subtitles, although it appears to select them they do not download

Comment

Working...
                X