Upgrade to new Streaming Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to new Streaming Services

I noticed that you added Peacock as a streaming service. However, I noticed that I am limited to three downloads and thereafter I have to pay to upgrade to unlimited downloads. Do I have to now pay for all new streaming services added since I originally purchased StreamFab during June 2021?

Yes, you do. You have to have purchased earlier to get all the new Downloader modules with no additional charge.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wait a minute... Is Peacock now available?

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
        Wait a minute... Is Peacock now available?
        yes, 4.0.1.9 has added peacock module

Comment

Originally posted by mandy95 View Post
          I noticed that you added Peacock as a streaming service. However, I noticed that I am limited to three downloads and thereafter I have to pay to upgrade to unlimited downloads. Do I have to now pay for all new streaming services added since I originally purchased StreamFab during June 2021?
          When you purchased StreamFab All-In-One you only get the streaming services that were available at the time of your purchase. You will have to pay for any new streaming services that have been added since then. The good news is that StreamFab All-In-One users can purchase all the new streaming services at 50% off. So, if you decide to purchase the Peacock downloader make sure you take advantage of the discount.

Comment

Originally posted by jkadlec View Post

When you purchased StreamFab All-In-One you only get the streaming services that were available at the time of your purchase. You will have to pay for any new streaming services that have been added since then. The good news is that StreamFab All-In-One users can purchase all the new streaming services at 50% off. So, if you decide to purchase the Peacock downloader make sure you take advantage of the discount.
            So why does it only give 35% off?

NEVERMIND....FOUND IT

Comment

I can't find for good price. For example. Its cheaper to download ALL of them again, even the ones I've, then to download 4 of them separated...

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
                I can't find for good price. For example. Its cheaper to download ALL of them again, even the ones I've, then to download 4 of them separated...
                If you are existed All-In-One user and want to get newly released items, please check at DVDFab Member Center ( https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm ) to find the 50% discount.

Comment

I am, but 50% is still super expensive. It's cheaper to purchase all in one again... doesn't make sense IMO. Basically I don't get a discount over the all in one.

With my 50%:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	qQccteM.png
Views:	347
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	400543
                  Its 1029,90!!! And the calculation is wrong. 15 x 65 + 29.99 + 9.99 = 1014,98, never 1029.90!

If I purchase all in one again I should have 40% on each product according the image on the website but... this is what we get on checkout:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	JggsDua.png
Views:	267
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	400544

How is this 40% of discount? So 40% of discount of 25 products is WAY less then then 50% of only 15 products?!

I was expecting x% of 269.97. I've purchased 10 products of 25, so instead $269.97 it would be $161,98, since I already purchased 10 of 25. That's what I was expecting...

What am I missing here?

Comment

See Mona’s post #8 above, the discount should be visible in the Member Center. Log in there and check it but do not publish any images from your Member Center page!! If it is still wrong, send Mona an email @dvdfab.cn
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X