Netflix Fails to Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Fails to Download

Nexflix has worked since v4.0.1.9. The screen is stuck on black and says "Waiting for playing back a video" at the top. I have done a complete removal and fresh install to the newest version and I still have the issue.

Attaching screen shot and log.
    Attached Files

Log file.
    Attached Files

Comment

The newest version is 4.0.2.1, please try it. I used it on Netflix today with good results.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am using v4.0.2.1, the drop down menu to choose your version does not have the latest version. I just tested again after disabling my firewall and VPN, still the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
          I am using v4.0.2.1, the drop down menu to choose your version does not have the latest version. I just tested again after disabling my firewall and VPN, still the same result.
          Please provide the latest drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Here is the latest drm log.
            Attached Files

Comment

Same problem here

Comment

Update...

Dear Admin, i noticed this problem when i remote my PC using Teamviewer then the screen is stuck on black and says "Waiting for playing back a video" at the top.

How to fix it because my PC for download is at my office.

Comment

Sorry, the developers will need to see your logs to troubleshoot this problem. Normally works fine with Teamviewer 6 if you have sufficient bandwidth
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by X3Inspire View Post
                    Update...

Dear Admin, i noticed this problem when i remote my PC using Teamviewer then the screen is stuck on black and says "Waiting for playing back a video" at the top.

How to fix it because my PC for download is at my office.
                    is the computer monitor at your office turned off ?? some programs use video hardware acceleration and some don't. And some graphics cards will not do hardware acceleration if they don't detect that they're connected to a monitor (like if the monitor is turned completely off or disconnected). Under those conditions, those programs will throw up a blank screen when you try to view remotely.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

is the computer monitor at your office turned off ?? some programs use video hardware acceleration and some don't. And some graphics cards will not do hardware acceleration if they don't detect that they're connected to a monitor (like if the monitor is turned completely off or disconnected). Under those conditions, those programs will throw up a blank screen when you try to view remotely.
                      Yes, correct. I turned off the monitor, but when i connected my PC using remote desktop everything is works fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X