Not able to download from FOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to download from FOD

Due to the site renewal of FOD, none of the contents could be downloaded.

Please provide the latest drmDownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please provide the latest drmDownloader log file, thank you.
      It is impossible to get the log files, since I can not even select the titles to be downloaded.

Comment

Please attach the drmDownloader log that Mona requested. The most recent attempts will be at the end of the log. It should have an entry even if the download did not complete successfully.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Please attach the drmDownloader log that Mona requested. The most recent attempts will be at the end of the log. It should have an entry even if the download did not complete successfully.
          I am saying that it is impossible to get the log files since I am not able to select the titles that I want to download. It is not possible to put the titles into the "Download". This means that I can not start the download. Please confirm the renewed New FOD site. The appearance has dramatically changed.

Comment

Please submit the log as requested.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sanba View Post
              Due to the site renewal of FOD, none of the contents could be downloaded.
              FOD has updated its site, we will need time to fix/add support. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X