This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5 Feedback

Just some feedback on the new version. Overall great. A couple of things I have found.

1. The scroll bars are too thin and really hard to use on a touchscreen, eg a Surface Pro or tablet
    2. The product doesn't go to Home screen on startup. It goes to the download queue.
    3. Whenever I've tried dual services it seems to never work. I have to use one, with then do another.

Just wondering on other's thoughts.

Thanks.

Also, I can't get a tablet onscreen keyboard to work on text entry fields, like logging in to Netflix, Searching etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
      Just some feedback on the new version. Overall great. A couple of things I have found.

1. The scroll bars are too thin and really hard to use on a touchscreen, eg a Surface Pro or tablet
      2. The product doesn't go to Home screen on startup. It goes to the download queue.
      3. Whenever I've tried dual services it seems to never work. I have to use one, with then do another.

Just wondering on other's thoughts.

Thanks.
      -- 2. Normally, it will go to the section where you left. If you were at the download queue tab, a restart will locate there too.
      -- 3. Please provide more info, along with log file too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

-- 2. Normally, it will go to the section where you left. If you were at the download queue tab, a restart will locate there too.
        -- 3. Please provide more info, along with log file too, thanks.
        Ah yes you are right - if I go back to home before exiting it does go to home screen on startup..

Any idea on the touchscreen tablet keyboard not working?

Comment

It's been passed to the product designer.
          BTW, did you try to touch and scroll directly rather than using the slider?

Comment

I like that it is all one window now, instead of two. I am learning how to navigate around, but so far it is easy.

Dislikes
            When I select the option to exit when done, it does not log me out of the service I am in. Example, I login to Netflix, download what I want select to close when done. However, I am still logged in to Netflix. I have to remember to go back in and log out to close my connection to Netflix.
            Same type of thing happens when the download is done, if you select do nothing. It finishes and the service you logged into closes, but you are still logged in.
            This must be by design; maybe I am the only one that see this as a problem or I am not seeing how to use the program correctly.

Just my observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
              I like that it is all one window now, instead of two. I am learning how to navigate around, but so far it is easy.

Dislikes
              When I select the option to exit when done, it does not log me out of the service I am in. Example, I login to Netflix, download what I want select to close when done. However, I am still logged in to Netflix. I have to remember to go back in and log out to close my connection to Netflix.
              Same type of thing happens when the download is done, if you select do nothing. It finishes and the service you logged into closes, but you are still logged in.
              This must be by design; maybe I am the only one that see this as a problem or I am not seeing how to use the program correctly.

Just my observation.
              Why would you want to log out of Netflix…?

Comment

Foolish to stay logged in. It only uses up one of your concurrently allowed devices to no benefit that I can see.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Foolish to stay logged in. It only uses up one of your concurrently allowed devices to no benefit that I can see.
                  You’re confusing this with concurrent streaming restrictions. There’s no limit on the number of browsers you can sign in to. And the obvious benefit of staying logged in is not retyping your account info

Comment

Incorrect. Many services have limits on number of devices that can be logged in simultaneously.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X