Network Proxy settings - A bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Proxy settings - A bug?

While setting up proxy in the network settings, I realized that the password appears in plain text in the password window. Shouldn't it be obfuscated? I think it is a bug and should be fixed.

There is a bug on this network settings window, it won't take effect after you set it up for now. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Yes, I realized that too. So, basically, no way to set up a proxy from within the application. Any plan or ETA when it will be fixed?

Comment

There is no plan or ETA at the moment.

Comment

Thanks for responding! May I request to assign it some priority? Since download is not working via VPN for both AP and NF, I guess it would be a good security feature to have.

Comment

This is in effect a Feature Request, if the development staff agree that it would be beneficial, it will be added as soon as possible, but there is no exact timetable.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for the response! I have some hopes then...

Comment

Working...
              X