Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
    jpp72,
    I know you like to work yt-dlp via command line but do you have any recommendations for a yt-dlp GUI program? I used to like FireDM but it appears to be either discontinued or a victim of the Ukraine/Russia war. I've started playing with Videomass and Youtube-dl-gui but I already can tell that they aren't keepers. My go-to non-DRM downloader is Tubedigger but I also want to get a true yt-dlp based GUI program so I can play around with yt-dlp. Yes, I could probably get by without the GUI but the older I get, the more lazy I get.
    try media downloader - https://www.videohelp.com/software/media-downloader
    uses yt-dlp / aria2c & ffmpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      jpp72,
      I know you like to work yt-dlp via command line but do you have any recommendations for a yt-dlp GUI program? I used to like FireDM but it appears to be either discontinued or a victim of the Ukraine/Russia war. I've started playing with Videomass and Youtube-dl-gui but I already can tell that they aren't keepers. My go-to non-DRM downloader is Tubedigger but I also want to get a true yt-dlp based GUI program so I can play around with yt-dlp. Yes, I could probably get by without the GUI but the older I get, the more lazy I get.
      It's hilarious because someone asked me for help with yt-dlp via DM and i sent them the tool i use to add command to the right-click menu along with my scripts. After that, i tried to send you a DM to send it to you but i cannot DM you.

Obviously GUIs are always nice but i love learning so after having issues with youtube-dl-gui and cryptic errors, i decided i would just write scripts to suit my needs. It's not really a gui but right-clicking on a folder or a file brings up a context menu that covers everything i wanted to do with yt-dlp, mkvmerge, ffmpeg, gpac and bento4.

If you DM me, i can send you the link to a gofile folder containing the scripts, the right-click program and a video showing how it works
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

I was looking at that one a few weeks ago. I don't know why I didn't download it then. Just looking at the screenshots it looks like it has potential. Thanks for the tip. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

I got it to work but I was completely confused while I was doing it. I only spent an hour on it so the confusion part was inherent. The GUI option settings didn't seem to behave the way I thought they would. I'll play with it more when I get a chance.
          Jpp72 let me have his yt-dlp scripts. I won't get a chance to play with them until tomorrow night if my wife frees me in my own recognizance. I looked briefly at a video that he made up showing installation and use of the scripts. To me, at first glance, they look better then any of the other yt-dlp downloaders I've seen. I'll know more when I actually get to play with them.​

Comment

wit the new 6008 Version everything is working fine again

Comment

Since today again can't DL from Crunchyroll, them have changed something because I got a new window what are my audio and sub favorites. In Version of Stremfab 6104 I just get the Video URL analyse window but nothing else happen, yesterday it worked just fine. I hope the engineer can fix it
              Last edited by KOR; 01-20-2023, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KOR View Post
                Since today again can't DL from Crunchyroll, them have changed something because I got a new window what are my audio and sub favorites. In Version of Stremfab 6104 I just get the Video URL analyse window but nothing else happen, yesterday it worked just fine. I hope the engineer can fix it
                Same on my site. It says I need to login on the website but I am logged in.

Comment

The Login is no problem everything seams fine, only that the ANALYSE window staying and it is not continue. I hope after the Chinese new year them will fine a solution.

Comment

The Login is no problem everything seams fine, only that the ANALYSE window staying and it is not continue. I hope after the Chinese new year them will fine a solution.
                    Agreed, it would really be nice to be able to actually use this. Maybe also make it possible to select specific subtitles & type? Been using yt-dlp for a while now and it's unfortunate to see the tool they are using is not being better utilized here.

Comment

We will fix the analysis problem as soon as possible.

Comment

Good to hear, thanks

Comment

Mona
                          I just got Version 6105 and the problem is not solved. I have think you will solve it with the new Update. Yes nothing was writen is the the notes but I have hope you want suprise us with a working Crunchyroll version.

Comment

Mona
                            I just got Version 6105 and the problem is not solved. I have think you will solve it with the new Update. Yes nothing was writen is the the notes but I have hope you want suprise us with a working Crunchyroll version.

try copying the crunchyroll URL from your computers regular browser into streamfab and see if it'll work that way.

Comment

No it is not working instad the analyse I get now that I have to log in. I'm logged in so it is not that, but thanks for you help october262 :-)

Comment

No it is not working instad the analyse I get now that I have to log in. I'm logged in so it is not that, but thanks for you help october262 :-)
                                That is the error what I had before. Now I have it not but I have the endless analyse ....

Comment

Working...
                                X