This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I have to hand it to you Cats4U, you have a lot more patience than I do.
    LOL, it was thin coated, a five worded text...that's not him.....sometimes in helping you have to give up the ghost and throw the white flag up!

Comment

What's that old saying, " You lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink it " I think that is applicable here.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

That's the thing, I don't have a lot of patience for people that don't use that tiny collection of yucky-looking protoplasm above and behind their eyeballs. Down2Earth is right. That's not the normal me. I usually "tell it like it is" (a groovy phrase from the '60s) and get my ass handed back to me by a group of people opposing my ways. But sometimes it becomes obvious that expending the energy is just not worth it. This was clearly one of those times.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          You definitely aren't paying attention.
          I'm NOT Paying Attention !!!!!!!

YOU SAID----That was one major factor in my choosing StreamFab over the competitor.

I ASKED---Who was the Competitor !!!!

I was given a Link to a Prior Conversation, WHICH SAID ----CleverGet was the Competitor.

YOU also said-----You do realize that Cleverget is the same program as StreamFab, don't you? It is sold by an affiliate and has a slightly modified UI. There is nothing you can do with Cleverget that you can't do with StreamFab and vica versa. If you disagree, then just use Cleverget. DVDFab gets your money either way.

I THEN ASKED-----IF CleverGate is the Competitor-----How is that ???/

If it's Connected to FAB-----it's the same Company ??????​

SO I ASK AGAIN !!!!!!!

IS CleverGet the Competitor ????????

OR------

Is CleverGet the Same Program As StreamFab ????????

Comment

Ord117, the competition is made by ruby vulpine (crack the code).

Comment

Do you realize that everyone here is laughing at you?
              I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that English is not your native language but I'm pretty sure that it is. So, I will go through this step by step for you. What is the first thing I wrote in the reply I wrote to you in message # 27? I broke your comment into two parts, the first part dealt with your comment...
              Well I Don't Know the Competitor you guys are talking about !!!
              I wrote (to answer my own question that I posted to you)...
              If you couldn't figure it out with what I wrote in message # 17 then you just aren't paying attention.
              Now, let's take the long trip up to message # 17. Do I have to teach you how to scroll up on a computer? I wrote in message #17 the following...
              That was one major factor in my choosing StreamFab over the competitor. For anyone not familiar with this they can get a summary of the competitor's sleezy history on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RedFox and much more complete articles all over the Internet. Little did I know at the time that StreamFab had their own sleeziness going on with regards to their "Lifetime All-In-One" plan.​
              Ok, let's analyze what I wrote. The first sentence talks about StreamFab having a competitor. So, we're in the right message to find out who the competitor is since you claim that you don't know who it is. The second sentence starts off "For anyone not familiar with this...". Oh boy, now we are getting somewhere because that sounds exactly like you. Now concentrate because the next part of the sentence is the key to your happiness in finally finding out who the mystery competitor is. Let's take this slowly so you can fully appreciate the magic of my words that I use to enlighten you. I wrote, "they" meaning you since it refers back to "anyone" in the first part of the second sentence. A reminder: we already determined that the anyone listed at the start of the second sentence "sounds exactly like you". And here's where the action starts, "can get a summary of the competitor's sleezy history on Wikipedia". Oh my, it's almost too much to take that you can actually get a summary of the competitor's sleezy history. If you get their history (sleezy or otherwise) you might even be able to figure out who the competitor is. But it's on Wikipedia, you probably don't know how to find Wikipedia. But wait!, joy of joys, I actually included a direct link to the article on Wikipedia. All you have to do is click that link and Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you. As far as the rest of what I wrote in message # 17, don't worry about; you'll hurt yourself trying to figure it out.

Got it? Probably not.

Comment

Do you realize that everyone here is laughing at you?
                I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that English is not your native language but I'm pretty sure that it is. So, I will go through this step by step for you. What is the first thing I wrote in the reply I wrote to you in message # 27? I broke your comment into two parts, the first part dealt with your comment...

I wrote (to answer my own question that I posted to you)...

Now, let's take the long trip up to message # 17. Do I have to teach you how to scroll up on a computer? I wrote in message #17 the following...

Ok, let's analyze what I wrote. The first sentence talks about StreamFab having a competitor. So, we're in the right message to find out who the competitor is since you claim that you don't know who it is. The second sentence starts off "For anyone not familiar with this...". Oh boy, now we are getting somewhere because that sounds exactly like you. Now concentrate because the next part of the sentence is the key to your happiness in finally finding out who the mystery competitor is. Let's take this slowly so you can fully appreciate the magic of my words that I use to enlighten you. I wrote, "they" meaning you since it refers back to "anyone" in the first part of the second sentence. A reminder: we already determined that the anyone listed at the start of the second sentence "sounds exactly like you". And here's where the action starts, "can get a summary of the competitor's sleezy history on Wikipedia". Oh my, it's almost too much to take that you can actually get a summary of the competitor's sleezy history. If you get their history (sleezy or otherwise) you might even be able to figure out who the competitor is. But it's on Wikipedia, you probably don't know how to find Wikipedia. But wait!, joy of joys, I actually included a direct link to the article on Wikipedia. All you have to do is click that link and Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you. As far as the rest of what I wrote in message # 17, don't worry about; you'll hurt yourself trying to figure it out.

Got it? Probably not.
                What does a DVD Ripper have to do about CleverGet and StreamFab------NOTHING

RedFOX is NOT a Competitor------

TERRIBLE ----- REPLY

What Were YOU Thinking ?????????

Comment

Just in case you're interested.....

ANYone wanting to STREAM..... "Sanford & Son"..... starring RED FOXx.....

can do so on Amazon Prime for free if you're a member.....

Only if you're interested though.....

Probably not..... huh.....

OK!..... Never mind then!

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

I've rescued feral cats that are more intelligent. I give up.

Comment

Same here. I knew to steer clear after his unhinged messages in the Netflix AV1 thread
                      Last edited by jpp72; 08-20-2023, 03:34 PM.
                      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Anybody that has any knowledge of forums knows what a troll is. I think we all fell into his trap, this thread has run its course.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
                          Just in case you're interested.....

ANYone wanting to STREAM..... "Sanford & Son"..... starring RED FOXx.....

can do so on Amazon Prime for free if you're a member.....

Only if you're interested though.....

Probably not..... huh.....

OK!..... Never mind then!
                          Cat4U---Posts a Wikipedia Link to Redfox DVD Ripper

Which has Nothing to Do With CleverGet and StreamFab

Because He Got SO Frazzled with My Question, he could NOT Think Straight

Comment

YOU NOT Intelligent Enough To ANSWER My Question ???????

RunAway Cat4U-------and Play with your Feral Cats

Comment

Anybody that has any knowledge of forums knows what a troll is. I think we all fell into his trap, this thread has run its course.
                              Chameleon,

YOU have been Trolling This Forum For Several Years Now
                              With Nothing to Say.

I noticed YOU Did Not TRY----To Answer My QUESTION !!!!!!!

WHY IS THAT ????????

DO WHAT YOU DO BEST

RUN---RUN----RUN-----To HOT in Here

BYE---BYE----Chameleon

Comment

Mona

Please close this thread. It has gotten out of hand. We made our point that StreamFab needs to get its act together.
                                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                                X