This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

LOL, it was thin coated, a five worded text...that's not him.....sometimes in helping you have to give up the ghost and throw the white flag up!
    Yea Cat4U----Gave up his Ghost----Lost his Mind-----Took the Next Train to Nashville

He said I was NOT Paying ATTENTION !!!!!!!

Well I Showed Him I WAS Paying Attention.

AND

I asked him a SIMPLE Question

IS CleverGet the Competitor ????????

OR------

Is CleverGet the Same Program As StreamFab ????????​

He could NOT Give Me an ANSWER

Comment

Originally posted by ord1117 View Post
      I asked him a SIMPLE Question

IS CleverGet the Competitor ????????

OR------

Is CleverGet the Same Program As StreamFab ????????​
      People are trying to answer your question without mentioning the competitor's name out of respect that this is the FAB forum. They were trying to leave you hints. That being said, the FAB mods have been totally gracious and didn't get upset, unlike the Mods in the Competitor's forums who will take your head off at the mere hit of StreamFab.

And No, CleverGet is not the competition of which we speak. IF you haven't been able to figure out what they are talking about, PM me.
      Last edited by KidJoe; 08-20-2023, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

But the thing is that they are nowhere near that saturation point today because they have priced themselves out of the market. With everyone cord cutting and going with streaming there are potentially a near endless amount of customers worldwide if they just lower their prices to a reasonable amount. Honoring a true lifetime all-in-one will also pull the customers in. Walmart became what it is today by keeping prices low and selling in volume.
        The vast majority of streaming subscribers do just that, stream. They aren't tech savvy. They don't run a Plex server, or rip/store movies locally for play back via KODI, VLC, or the like. Then you have those who will just torrent rather than paying for StreamFab or the like.

StreamFab (and the competition) is geared those tech savvy users who want to download and keep digital copies of movies without DRM to stream locally in one way or another, WITHOUT torrenting. I wouldn't consider that a "near endless amount of customers"

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          Anybody that has any knowledge of forums knows what a troll is. I think we all fell into his trap, this thread has run its course.
          You're absolutely right, Chameleon. Classic troll and I fell for it. He's been added to my blocked list and I suggest everyone do the same.

At the top of the page click your name and choose User Settings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-20 4.31.31 PM.png
Views:	221
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	429372

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-20 4.35.51 PM.png
Views:	206
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	429373

Click Account. Down at the bottom you will see the Ignore List. Just add his username and you won't see his trolling again.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-20 4.39.01 PM.png
Views:	205
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	429374

Comment

Cats4U,
            Thank you for sharing. I didn't know about the blocking users feature. I will definitely add ord1117 to the blocked list. Like most of you, I'm tired of seeing his annoying and immature comments. Until now I have just ignored him. Now I can forget that he even exists! Thanks again.

Comment

Mona ,
              You might want to review all of @ord117 posts especially the ones from this year. He is clearly acting in a berserk manner and giving many indications of being a troll bent on putting down DVDFab and all of its products. In reviewing his body of work posted on the various DVDFab forums he has not contributed anything helpful to other users and is continually trying to provoke arguments. In one message thread he accused another user of "having a stick up his ass".
              He also branched out to the Internet and recently left this review of StreamFab on the VideoHelp website (where DVDFab actually advertises their products).

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-20 4.17.06 PM.png
Views:	209
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	429378
              While I believe that he has every right to state his opinion on a review site, I (as should DVDFab), take exception to his wholesale lies when he states as fact that
              nothing works as it should. Every major module is broken or needs a woraround to work properly.
              If nothing worked, you would have thousands of angry posts on this forum every day from the users. Clearly what he wrote are libelous lies.

And finally, I concur with JPP72 that this message thread has gone past it's usefulness and should be Closed and even better, completely removed, if possible.

Comment

I asked A Simple Question

And you Guys go all CRAZY

Calling Me Names

Blocking ME

Your just a bunch of Immature Baby's

BLOCK ME-----I Don't have to hear YOU Crying

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                  Mona ,
                  You might want to review all of @ord117 posts especially the ones from this year. He is clearly acting in a berserk manner and giving many indications of being a troll bent on putting down DVDFab and all of its products. In reviewing his body of work posted on the various DVDFab forums he has not contributed anything helpful to other users and is continually trying to provoke arguments. In one message thread he accused another user of "having a stick up his ass".
                  He also branched out to the Internet and recently left this review of StreamFab on the VideoHelp website (where DVDFab actually advertises their products).

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-20 4.17.06 PM.png
Views:	209
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	429378
                  While I believe that he has every right to state his opinion on a review site, I (as should DVDFab), take exception to his wholesale lies when he states as fact that If nothing worked, you would have thousands of angry posts on this forum every day from the users. Clearly what he wrote are libelous lies.

And finally, I concur with JPP72 that this message thread has gone past it's usefulness and should be Closed and even better, completely removed, if possible.
                  LIES---LIES---LIES---------That was NOT ME-------LIES--LIES--LIES

Comment

I blocked him also.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hi all,

Thread closed.

And many thanks for your support and understand.

The dev will foced on fix the StreamFab problems.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X