No announcement yet.

StreamFab v6.1.3.6: DRM MPD Incomplete & Out-of-Sync Downloads from go.tlc.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD StreamFab v6.1.3.6: DRM MPD Incomplete & Out-of-Sync Downloads from go.tlc.com

Because the current seasons of 90 Day Pillow Talk are not on Discovery+ and all Discovery Networks sites now have DRM, i have to use StreamFab to download from go.tlc.com. I was using yt-dlp before because StreamFab still hasn't fixed the subtitles. This now means i have to use StreamFab for the audio & video and yt-dlp for the subtitles since those aren't DRM'd.

There are 3 problems here:

#1: When you first start playing something, the youtube downloader pops up. You need to cancel it and then click the blue MPD button to get the proper download window

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1529
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	429355

#2: Cannot select Subtitles even though i know they are there and i still can get them with yt-dlp

Views:	824
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	429356

#3: The 39 minute video seems to download fine because you get an almost 2.6 GB ​file but there is actually only ~10 minutes of video and the audio is wildly out-of-sync. Bitrate is also insane.

Notice that i do get the subtitles outside of StreamFab. When will this be fixed???

Views:	829
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	429357

Here is the log file: https://paste.bbtools.ca/?5271f6ad9fbbcc80#DKjXXTD8GQwEsM3Az6Nzzhad9JuerCy5 8Lm5g9zxZDi6

Here is the bug tracker link: ​https://bugs.bbtools.ca/view.php?id=9

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

I started a post about this 2 weeks ago

reference:

The youtube dl would yield complete files vs the mpd would be correct file size but metadata would say length of 3 minutes for 31 minute recording with audio sync issues.

But as of the StreamFab 6.1.3.4 broke the youtube dl and now brings up superaudio as you've described.

I can't find my 6.1.3.3 dl as I would downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
      Because the current seasons of 90 Day Pillow Talk are not on Discovery+ and all Discovery Networks sites now have DRM, i have to use StreamFab to download from go.tlc.com. I was using yt-dlp before because StreamFab still hasn't fixed the subtitles. This now means i have to use StreamFab for the audio & video and yt-dlp for the subtitles since those aren't DRM'd.

There are 3 problems here:

#1: When you first start playing something, the youtube downloader pops up. You need to cancel it and then click the blue MPD button to get the proper download window

Views:	1529
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	429355

#2: Cannot select Subtitles even though i know they are there and i still can get them with yt-dlp

Views:	824
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	429356

#3: The 39 minute video seems to download fine because you get an almost 2.6 GB ​file but there is actually only ~10 minutes of video and the audio is wildly out-of-sync. Bitrate is also insane.

Notice that i do get the subtitles outside of StreamFab. When will this be fixed???

Views:	829
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	429357

Here is the log file: https://paste.bbtools.ca/?5271f6ad9fbbcc80#DKjXXTD8GQwEsM3Az6Nzzhad9JuerCy5 8Lm5g9zxZDi6

Here is the bug tracker link: ​https://bugs.bbtools.ca/view.php?id=9

The subtitle problem and Incomplete & Out-of-Sync Downloads from go.tlc.com problem have been passed to the developers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The subtitle problem and Incomplete & Out-of-Sync Downloads from go.tlc.com problem have been passed to the developers.
        It is not JUST TLC.com
        It is all platforms owned by Discovery

Comment

Originally posted by beamer View Post

It is not JUST TLC.com
          It is all platforms owned by Discovery
          Yep, I have the same issue with watch.foodnetwork.com.

Comment

No love with the latest update. No foodnetwork or Growing Belushi

Comment

Originally posted by beamer View Post
              No love with the latest update. No foodnetwork or Growing Belushi
              Which version was working last? Because i just tried with 6.1.3.3 and it doesn't work. Same issue.

The thing is that at the time of 6.1.3.3, there was no DRM on Discovery Networks. So it wasn't using DRM MPD. I have a feeling the DRM MPD has been broken since before the upgraded the StreamFab browser. We just never knew cause we couldn't even try to download something
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Which version was working last? Because i just tried with 6.1.3.3 and it doesn't work. Same issue.

The thing is that at the time of 6.1.3.3, there was no DRM on Discovery Networks. So it wasn't using DRM MPD. I have a feeling the DRM MPD has been broken since before the upgraded the StreamFab browser. We just never knew cause we couldn't even try to download something
                I should have expanded. On 6.1.3.3 there were still sync, file size issues and such when using mpd. Tried to fix in VideoRedo using "Quickstream Fix" but no go.

The youtube Downloader would pop up and i would exit and use MPD, which would give wrong file. But a second window would open and give me the youtube downloader option. I accepted and it spun and spun and spun analyzing. Went to make a sandwich and my download screen was empty. The file youtube downloader file DL'd anyways and was intact and accurate.

Fast forward to today and the youtube downloader doesn't recognize the video, thinks it's an audio file.

Comment

At least you're getting downloads. ITVX hasn't been working on this program for 4 or 5 updates. Unfortunately fails are no longer a surprise with Streamfab

Comment

I have attached a log from the download of two files from Beat Bobby Flay on watch.foodnetwork.com. Current season is not available on Discovery+. Both files are over 1 GB in size but only about 3 minutes in length. There were no error messages.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                      I have attached a log from the download of two files from Beat Bobby Flay on watch.foodnetwork.com. Current season is not available on Discovery+. Both files are over 1 GB in size but only about 3 minutes in length. There were no error messages.
                      The log file is not completed.
                      A regular log session should start like this:
                      -------------------------23908 2 Downloader 6.1.3.4 C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\StreamFab64.exe Begin 2023-08-12----------------------------

Please restart StreamFab to get a new log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The log file is not completed.
                        A regular log session should start like this:
                        -------------------------23908 2 Downloader 6.1.3.4 C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\StreamFab64.exe Begin 2023-08-12----------------------------

Please restart StreamFab to get a new log file, thanks.
                        I have attached a new log file after attempting another download.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Still no love from update 6.1.3.9 Still have audio sync issue with files still saying 3 minutes 17 seconds for 1080p 1.5 gig file.

Comment

6.1.4 update STILL has not addressed this issue.

Comment

6.1.4.1 update STILL has not addressed this issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X