Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.4.2 Does not address this issue, either

Comment

Don't hold your breath because 6.1.4.3 doesn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by beamer View Post
        Still no love from update 6.1.3.9 Still have audio sync issue with files still saying 3 minutes 17 seconds for 1080p 1.5 gig file.
        Some site sync problems can be fixed by switching to or from MKV (ffmpeg) and MKV (MkvToolNix)
        Not always, but might be worth a try for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

Some site sync problems can be fixed by switching to or from MKV (ffmpeg) and MKV (MkvToolNix)
          Not always, but might be worth a try for you.
          Ill give TooNix a whirl. I tried QuickStream Fix within VideoRedo but would continuously fail.

Comment

Using MkvToolNix I actually got a file dl'd that was the correct time instead of 3 minutes and 7 seconds or something. AV Sync is still off.

Comment

Still not fixed with 6.1.4.5 Log attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                Still not fixed with 6.1.4.5 Log attached
                have you tried doing a clean uninstall / reinstall of streamfab ??
                and does the out of sync issue happen on all computers

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried doing a clean uninstall / reinstall of streamfab ??
                  and does the out of sync issue happen on all computers
                  It does this on a fresh install on a brand new computer. Also, it doesn't happen on all sites
                  How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

It does this on a fresh install on a brand new computer. Also, it doesn't happen on all sites
                    I'm considering dropping dropping Discovery+ since right now it seems this is yet another broken module with crickets.........

It was passed to the developers on 8/21, almost 2 months ago
                    Last edited by beamer; 10-14-2023, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Still not fixed 6.1.4.6

It was passed to the developers on 8/21

Comment

Still not fixed 6.1.4.7

68 days+ and counting.

Comment

I hope you are not holding your breath
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I also have the problem with Rakuten.TV from Germany with DRM MPD and synchronization. The language is much more there and absolutely not synchronous. I have downloaded the film "Shookum Hills - The Devil Below" (2021) from Rakuten.TV several times in different resolutions. Always the same problem. I have StreamFab version 6.1.5.5. I have attached the log file.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Komet,

I'd like you to try these two things, one at a time.

First -” Change your Video Format in VIP Services in Settings to MKV (MKVToolNix). Run at 1080p or 720p and see if you still have the sync problem.

Second - Do a clean installation of the latest StreamFab release, meaning use a professional Uninstaller such as Revo, Ashampoo, and many others (Google Uninstallers for additional free and pay programs) to uninstall SF. In addition, be sure to remove your current SF Log and Temp folders. Then download the latest StreamFab release from the Sticky announcement at the top of this forum and install it fresh.

Comment

Working...
                              X