This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having it with old stuff too. Eg
    Dilli, an ex-convict, endeavours to meet his daughter for the first time after leaving prison. However, his attempts are interrupted due to a drug raid planned by Inspector Bejoy.

After a series of mysterious deaths,wildlife expert Krish Thapar (John Abraham) is sent to Corbett National Park with his wife Riya (Esha Deol) to investigate the cause of the deaths.They meet a group of friends led by Dev (Vivek Oberoi) who come hunting to the forest.This entire group faces a battle for survival in the midst of spooky locations,mysterious deaths,man-eating tigers and Kaali!

Comment

Same here, no matter what movie I try, old or new. The Pop-up box does not show up.
      But it still works for TV-Shows. That is strange.
      Last edited by Yagodewinter; 08-31-2023, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        That is why I like having the competitor too.

But with SF, for the Max stuff you could use the Max module, and pick Prime as your TV provider to sign in. Sure it will be stuck at 720p, but it's better than nothing, in case this isn't fixed before the end of the month.
        Ya i know but i want it in 1080p. I already have all these movies in 1080p H264 but i want them in H265. That is why it has to be Amazon and i also want to pick the bitrate, which you can't do with the competitor (which i bought BEFORE i bought StreamFab)
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Ya i know but i want it in 1080p. I already have all these movies in 1080p H264 but i want them in H265. That is why it has to be Amazon and i also want to pick the bitrate, which you can't do with the competitor (which i bought BEFORE i bought StreamFab)
          The competitor can do H265 from Prime, its the only streaming service it can/does. But you have to go under the Providers tab in App Settings to toggle it. Your right, you can't pick bit rate, nor can you see what it selected, just the resolution, and hope its giving the best.

For me Prime gives the best bit rates and video quality. So hopefully FAB fixes it, because even if these titles end up on another streaming service next month that we can download 1080p/H265, they might not look as good as via Prime Channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developers are working on it.
            Just an update... it's now doing it consistently with both the VPN on and off, and it's happening on every computer running streamfab using the amazon module.

Comment

Hi,

Please wait for the new version.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

Please wait for the new version.

Wilson
                Well... I cannot speak for others, but at the moment, all I can do here is wait. I cannot download Amazon movies. I cannot download any episode larger than episode 25 from Amazon. I cannot load anything from Joyn at all. I don't want to spam, but please hurry up with bugfixing. ;-)

Comment

Having the same issue since yesterday.

If you try to get anything on amazon, the page just keeps refreshing over and over, and the options/analyzer never shows up.

Thanks for working on this! I will be waiting for the fix.

Comment

"Failed to load URL ... with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).​"

This seems to be fixed in 6.1.3.9. At least, it is fixed with 1 particular movie that I got that error with using 6.1.3.8 minutes before installing 6.1.3.9.

Comment

Alas, the problem with analyzing seasons containing more than 25 episodes has not been fixed in 6.1.3.9. Still only seeing the first 25 episodes.

Comment

The initial analyzing (selecting bitrate, etc) is now successful but when you attempt to download the video the analyzing fails with “Error code 310”. I tried several movies and all fail with a 310.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
                          "Failed to load URL ... with error ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED (-105).​"

This seems to be fixed in 6.1.3.9. At least, it is fixed with 1 particular movie that I got that error with using 6.1.3.8 minutes before installing 6.1.3.9.
                          Same. Magic Mike's Last Dance gave me the error with 6.1.3.8, and it analyzed, let me pick resolution and audio, and it downloaded successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve781 View Post
                            The initial analyzing (selecting bitrate, etc) is now successful but when you attempt to download the video the analyzing fails with “Error code 310”. I tried several movies and all fail with a 310.
                            Deleted the cache folder, logged out and back into Amazon, but I still get ErrorCode 310 on the analyzing step when attempting to download the movie. I tried several different movies and all fail with ErrorCode 310.

Comment

I installed 6.1.3.9 and it fixed he analyzing problem - I was able to add movies to the queue.

But unfortunately, nothing is downloading! The first program in the queue just sat there for over 4 hours and never actually started. Cancelling the first job took a VERY long time, but the second one now seems to be working. I'll report back after this queue is done (or stalls again).

Comment

Working...
                              X