"This title is not available to watch instantly."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix "This title is not available to watch instantly."

I can't download any Netflix titles, either movies or tv shows. I get the error message reading: This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title." This applies to all titles even those that I can watch directly either on my PC or iPad. When I check with Netflix to find a solution, they say either to update the browser (which of course I can't do for Streamfab) or to sign out of Netflix. I tried the sign-out then sign-in process but with no result. I am using the ad supported version of Netflix so do not know if they are now blocking that from downloadiing via Streamfab? I am using the current version of Streamfab - 6.1.5.0

Here is the log: StreamFab.log

I'm getting the same: 'Pardon the interruption. This title is not available to watch instantly. Error D7121-1331'..
    I recently switched to the ad supported plan.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here may be a hint: On the netflix website: Netflix Error C7121-1331

​not sure which source you are using as a browser - if Chrome maybe that is the solution:
      • If your version is 68.0.3440.117 or lower, you will need to contact your device manufacturer for assistance updating your Chrome version to 68.0.3440.118 or higher. If you're unable to update Chrome you'll need to use a different Netflix-enabled device to continue streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovegadgets View Post
        Here may be a hint: On the netflix website: Netflix Error C7121-1331

​not sure which source you are using as a browser - if Chrome maybe that is the solution:
        • If your version is 68.0.3440.117 or lower, you will need to contact your device manufacturer for assistance updating your Chrome version to 68.0.3440.118 or higher. If you're unable to update Chrome you'll need to use a different Netflix-enabled device to continue streaming.
        The StreamFab browser can only be updated by the developers. End users cannot
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Netflix Error C7121-1331
          With Netflix errors you have to be careful to match it exactly. The OP didn't give a specific error but CyberDave03 did - D7121-1331. The letter is important because it gives different meaning to the error. In the case of the "This title is not available to watch instantly" version of D7121-1331, it implies possibly that a bookmark or a URL from a previous session was entered and it does not apply to this current session. In other words, if you are using a previously saved URL for a certain show either start fresh by merely clicking on the Netflix icon and work your way to the show again or try entering the existing saved URL and then removing everything after and including the "?" in the URL before hitting Enter. If this error doesn't seem to apply to your situation, that's just par for the course sometimes with Netflix (and most other streamers) errors and you just have to shake your head and move on.

Comment

1. My error number is the same as that reported by cyberdave03 - D7121-1331
            2. As I noted in my initial post, browser can only be changed by StreamFab developers.
            3. Problem arises with all attempted downloads and happens regardless of saved url, deleting everything including the "?", etc.
            4. Curious if others using the ad supported version of Netflix are or are not having problems?

Comment

I’ve never entered a URL for Netflix, so that can’t be the case. However, the Streamfab version below, mentioned in another post, seems to work. You will get the error message, but it will quickly flash off, replaced by the download box.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
                I’ve never entered a URL for Netflix, so that can’t be the case. However, the Streamfab version below, mentioned in another post, seems to work. You will get the error message, but it will quickly flash off, replaced by the download box.
                Good, good, good. I'm glad the developer was able to come up with a fix for the "D" error.
                As far as the URL entry causing the problem, that's why I used the phrase "it implies possibly" because these things are rarely certain. When I research these things I go to multiple sites to see what they think causes the problem. If the majority goes one way then that is what I lean toward myself. Strangely, one thing I have noticed is that Netflix is not always the best source for explaining what their own errors mean.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post

https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/stream...t_feffc1d1.exe
                  Yes...using that version of StreamFab allowed me to download again from Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                  X