Latest 6.1.5.5 but can't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Latest 6.1.5.5 but can't download

I don't see any mobile version. I tried copying the url from browser that triggers the popup but then i get kicked out.

Since 6.1.5.3 Beta i uninstalled and delete everything to solve a problem with HBO Max but i can't access that mobile version of Netflix.

Maybe it's because i'm in Portugal?

Thanks 4 Support

try clearing streamfab cache and cookies

Comment

Originally posted by ptmigmag View Post
      I don't see any mobile version. I tried copying the url from browser that triggers the popup but then i get kicked out.

Since 6.1.5.3 Beta i uninstalled and delete everything to solve a problem with HBO Max but i can't access that mobile version of Netflix.

Maybe it's because i'm in Portugal?

Thanks 4 Support
      Please read:

How to post issues in the StreamFab section Please follow these guidelines when posting in the StreamFab forums First, you will notice that there are now topic prefixes for all the available StreamFab modules (Did you find the easter egg? ;) ). If the issue is with a specific module, please select it as the topic prefix. if

As of version 6.1.5.3, the interface served to StreamFab is the mobile/android interface. This is supposed to be used with a touchscreen but you can still navigate it with your mouse and keyboard if you know how. Here are a few tips you should be aware of: There is not Instant Search (where titles show up as you type). You
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

So i have the latest Version 6.1.5.5 on windows 11 Home in Portugal. I only have subtitles.log file which is empty.
        issi my screen when i login to Netflix:

When i choose any title:

It says; "Sorry for the interruption", "This title is not readly available, try wath another title. - 1044", Error Code D7121-1331 ".

Whe i press the white button saying "Netflix's INitial Page" i get kicked to the user KIds:​

If i try to open Netflix in browser and the copy URL:

When i hit download i get kicked out:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-12-23 124546.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	434609

Comment

Originally posted by ptmigmag View Post
          It says; "Sorry for the interruption", "This title is not readly available, try wath another title. - 1044", Error Code D7121-1331 ".

Whe i press the white button saying "Netflix's INitial Page" i get kicked to the user KIds:​
          This is due to the kid profile

Look here

If not add your StreamFab.log

Parental controls on Netflix​​

Comment

Germania thanks for the tip. I was able to delete the kids profile, completely uninstall SF with Revo and now i get the mobile and it's downloading.

Since this is a shared account, i put back the kids profile and it's still working for now.

Thanks and Merry Xmas everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X