StreamFab for Windows Amazon Downloads Failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
    I don't know how Jack feels about this, but my opinion is that all testing for problems on ALL modules are a waste of time until this DRM change issue is resolved. It would be impossible to tell the difference between a common "garden variety" issue that gets reported to the forum every day and this colossal problem of the DRM change. I think we all need to sit back and be patient. This is not a StreamFab-caused problem. Google revoked a widely used CDM, probably at the request of streaming and media companies, and we are now in the position we are in. It affects us, our competitors, as well as the individuals that are technically savvy enough to manually download videos themselves. If spirituality is your thing, pray for the Developers to find a solution as soon as possible. We have been through this before (and will be through it again in the future), and they have always come through for us. Patience is the key.
    I do agree that CDM could hinder troubleshooting but this case is very peculiar. I am convinced this is not a StreamFab problem but an issue specific to that PC.

NIC's do go bad and i have seen a few in my career. But of course it is (or was?) pretty rare.

I would say your next thing to do is to check for corrupt files in windows. run DISM and then SFC. It has fixed some problems for me in the past so short of a complete reinstall or Windows, this is the last thing i can suggest for you.

If you don't know how to run DISM to restore the health the image before running SFC to replace corrupt files, here is a Microsoft article on how to do it

HTH!
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
    X