X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Crunchyroll not allowing selection of audio/subtitles

Hello,

I've noticed that when I try to download the Mushi-Shi series via Crunchyroll on Amazon, I am not given the chance to select the language (two are available when you play it back via a browser) or subtitles.

Please can this be looked into.

Thanks.
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 01-25-2024, 06:38 PM.

Originally posted by Sky West View Post
    Hi, there isn't a log as I'm not downloading anything. I've attached the screenshots of the Amazon webpage and the Amazon Downloader module which shows there are no languages or subtitles to select.
    That happens when H265 is not available for the episode you are selecting. Set the radio button to H264 and i bet you the resolutions, audio and subtitles will appear.

It could be just this episode, the whole season, or the whole show so i would copy and paste different episodes from my regular browser into StreamFab to make sure i am not selecting H264 for all episodes when only 1 or 2 have no H265

Comment

I've also noticed that it's the same for these programmes as well:

Odd Taxi
      CHIHAYAFURU
      Mob Psycho 100
      Theatre of Darkness: Yamishibai

I'm using Streamfab 6.1.6.0 (Win)

Comment

Could we have a StreamFab.log, please?

Comment

Hi, there isn't a log as I'm not downloading anything. I've attached the screenshots of the Amazon webpage and the Amazon Downloader module which shows there are no languages or subtitles to select. Click image for larger version

Name:	240124 - Mushi-Shi Amazon Crunchroll.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	435643 Click image for larger version

Name:	240124 - Mushi-Shi Amazon Crunchroll 2.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	435644

Comment

I didn't ask for a log that showed that you were able to download anything. I asked for a log, period. In many cases, an unsuccessful download is more indicative of your problem than a successful one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky West View Post
              Hi, there isn't a log as I'm not downloading anything. I've attached the screenshots of the Amazon webpage and the Amazon Downloader module which shows there are no languages or subtitles to select.
              That happens when H265 is not available for the episode you are selecting. Set the radio button to H264 and i bet you the resolutions, audio and subtitles will appear.

It could be just this episode, the whole season, or the whole show so i would copy and paste different episodes from my regular browser into StreamFab to make sure i am not selecting H264 for all episodes when only 1 or 2 have no H265
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I have just tested since i do have the CrunchyRoll channel on Amazon and it's like i said. This show has no H265. I have checked all episodes and it also seems like not all episodes are available in 1080p
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Thanks jpp72, that's a really good tip and it works perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                  X