This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Lets me what it looks like when its done downloading.
    They look normal, are as they should be!

Some episodes of this series failed to download. Maybe 5 out of 200. Apparently they already have the new DRM...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-08 143754.png Views:	0 Size:	235.5 KB ID:	436670

Comment

I've had that issue with some series too... like Frasier season 7 episode 17 acts like it has the new DRM but the rest of the series doesn't. I can't imagine why.

Comment

Can someone please test the new version 6.1.6.5 ?

Is it really possible to download all old videos in 1080p from Amazon again ?

I don't want to download the update in case it doesn't work.​

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post

I don't want to download the update in case it doesn't work.​
          So you want someone else to screw up their movies and tell you about it, you are not a nice person.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post

For me it works (H264 + H265) with Test Version and 6165
            (Smile 2022 isn't free at amazon.de)​

Download
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6165_pv_1080p_H265_dl.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	436680

Result
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6165_pv_1080p_result.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	436681

Comment

Smile 2022 is in 1080p, everything is good now with old movies, finally, Wilson stepped in and did something constructive.

Comment

Smile 2022 is in 1080p, everything is good now with old movies, finally, Wilson stepped in and did something constructive.
                I don't know how many ways to write this, if he had left everyone with 6.1.6.1 and just worked on fixing the DRM issue, it would have been far more constructive. 6.1.6.5 is not a magical update, it just brings you back to what 6.1.6.1 does. A whole week, maybe more, was wasted playing re-encoding games. I just am at a loss as to how they continue to not learn from past mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I don't know how many ways to write this, if he had left everyone with 6.1.6.1 and just worked on fixing the DRM issue, it would have been far more constructive. 6.1.6.5 is not a magical update, it just brings you back to what 6.1.6.1 does. A whole week, maybe more, was wasted playing re-encoding games. I just am at a loss as to how they continue to not learn from past mistakes.
                  I agree with you 100%. To be honest I am worried about you. You seem to be taking this unpaid job too seriously. I hope your health is not being affected by what's going on here. You had way more to offer when you weren't part of this group, you are unpaid, and unappreciated (or so it seems) and they do not include you in what they are doing. I am not telling you what to do. I am asking you to look out for you, and not let it get to you.

Comment

Just installed 6.1.6.5 and downloaded a season 1 episode of NCIS from Amazon at 1080p.

Comment

I can also confirm 6.1.6.5 is downloading Live Free or Die Hard as H265 1080p/EAC3-5.1 and not re-encoding or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                        I can also confirm 6.1.6.5 is downloading Live Free or Die Hard as H265 1080p/EAC3-5.1 and not re-encoding or anything.
                        This is what `it should be without the new CDM, all they have are the keys from the old movies when they did have a working content data module. When they can decrypt new movies like Mr and Mrs Smith on Amazon and Netflix is back to 1080p then you can say it's fixed.

Comment

To be honest I am worried about you. You seem to be taking this unpaid job too seriously. I hope your health is not being affected by what's going on here.
                          Chameleon,
                          Thanks for your concern, but I'm fine. Well, let me clarify that... I'm as fine as you can be near the end of the nastiest flu infection in 40 years. I'm not over it yet, but I'm starting to see the light. This was not caused by the "job". It was caused by a virus. As you know, I've always been pro-StreamFab when they do something right, and anti-StreamFab when they do something wrong. That is not going to change. There are two reasons why I'm doing this here, and I know Jack feels exactly the same way because we've talked about it. 1) We want to make StreamFab the best stream downloading program that the world has ever known. 2) We want to help StreamFab users get the most out of the program and solve their problems.

Comment

This is what `it should be without the new CDM, all they have are the keys from the old movies when they did have a working content data module. When they can decrypt new movies like Mr and Mrs Smith on Amazon and Netflix is back to 1080p then you can say it's fixed.
                            "Expats" still on 520p :-(

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
                              "Expats" still on 520p :-(
                              1080p is only possible with older videos.

"Expats" came out after the DRM change​

Comment

Posted by Cats4U
                                1) We want to make StreamFab the best stream-downloading program that the world has ever known..
                                I wish you could do that but that's above your pay grade soldier. You only have control over this forum which Jack and you have done a great job with. No one has any issues with the forum, (the software hasn't been updated in 20 years but that is not you either) Knighter, the developer has to up his game. When Wilson steps in and fixes Knighters mistakes is the only time this program gets anyplace. Until they have a developer that works exclusively on StreamFab and is allotted the money to buy the new network module from leaked sources, this program will never be the best, everything is relative, at one time Rome was the most progressive city in the world. You can only do so much, after that you are just banging your head against a stone wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X