Addendum to v6.1.6.7 Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Addendum to v6.1.6.7 Release Notes

One thing missing from the release notes is that the Mobile Interface is now back in this version.

If you logged out of Netflix somewhere between v6.1.6.1 and v6.1.6.6, you would be served the PC interface upon login instead of the mobile version. This resulted in no analysis possible and constant logouts.

I was affected by this and i mentioned it to the Product Manager a few times until i finally asked him to logout and log back in to see if he could replicate it.

A few days ago, he confirmed it and said it was fixed. It just donned on me that it may be included in 6.1.6.7 so i tested it and it is now fixed.

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
    One thing missing from the release notes is that the Mobile Interface is now back in this version.

If you logged out of Netflix somewhere between v6.1.6.1 and v6.1.6.6, you would be served the PC interface upon login instead of the mobile version. This resulted in no analysis possible and constant logouts.

I was affected by this and i mentioned it to the Product Manager a few times until i finally asked him to logout and log back in to see if he could replicate it.

A few days ago, he confirmed it and said it was fixed. It just donned on me that it may be included in 6.1.6.7 so i tested it and it is now fixed.
    I tried it, it's the PC version and of course it can't be analyzed Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	632
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	438513

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
      I tried it, it's the PC version and of course it can't be analyzed
      Did you try logging out and back in again? If that still doesn't work, try clearing your cache and final resort is complete uninstall (preferably with professional uninstaller) and re-install

Comment

Additional data point...

I'm on 6.1.6.7. I recently did a full R&R to 6.1.6.6. (de-authed the client, uninstalled, deleted everything related to StreamFab, DVDFab, and the updater in My Docs, Program Files, AppData, and ProgramData if I could find anything, then re-installed and re-authed - admittedly I didn't go digging through the registry). I've updated the client with the full installer to 6.1.6.7 since that time. I just wiped everything in the StreamFab cache subfolder in MyDocs, started StreamFab, and re-logged into Netflix. I then tried to grab Orion and the Dark and Avatar: The Last Airbender (2024) - the URL analysis went fine, and I was able to add both to my queue, but both failed during pre-download analysis.

To my knowledge, both of those items were added to Netflix before the Jan 25th cutoff date. According to TheTVDB, Orion was released Feb. 2 and Avatar was released Feb. 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post
          To my knowledge, both of those items were added to Netflix before the Jan 25th cutoff date.
          According to TheTVDB, Orion was released Feb. 2 and Avatar was released Feb. 22.
          Then your knowledge is wrong
          Orion and the Dark - Feb. 2 and Avatar: The Last Airbender - Feb 22 is right,
          both release dates are after DRM change - so nothing surprise

And what does this have to do with possible logout problems in non Android UI?
          (When I was affected with my second account, log-in with SF 6155 helped)​

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Did you try logging out and back in again? If that still doesn't work, try clearing your cache and final resort is complete uninstall (preferably with professional uninstaller) and re-install
            I followed your instructions and it analyzed successfully. but still cannot download. Thank you for your enthusiasm in spending your time with me. I just need audio but it won't download. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	577
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	438524

Comment

I followed your instructions and it analyzed successfully. but still cannot download
              "My Name Is Loh Kiwan" released March 01 - info

Comment

I followed your instructions and it analyzed successfully. but still cannot download. Thank you for your enthusiasm in spending your time with me. I just need audio but it won't download.
                You're welcome. This is expected behaviour. You cannot download anything that was posted after January 25th. The addendum was really only about not being able to analyze anything. Old or New.

Hopefully the developers are inching closer to a fix. We were told they were close but we don't know if it will be for all modules or only part of the remaining broken modules.

I am going out of town tomorrow for a week for a much needed vacation so hopefully i am treated to a nice update when i come back on the 10th.

Comment

Have a good and safe trip, Jack. I am sure you won't be missing anything important.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                    Then your knowledge is wrong
                    Orion and the Dark - Feb. 2 and Avatar: The Last Airbender - Feb 22 is right,
                    both release dates are after DRM change - so nothing surprise

And what does this have to do with possible logout problems in non Android UI?
                    (When I was affected with my second account, log-in with SF 6155 helped)​
                    Oh my gosh - you're totally right - I'm an idiot - in the real world outside of my headspace February definitely comes after January!

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                      Have a good and safe trip, Jack. I am sure you won't be missing anything important.
                      Lol thanks! My expectations are pretty low, especially for Netflix seeing as the other guys are still having issues there.

But i will think positive and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                      X