X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently I think it has to do with CVBR vs CBR like here

You've selected CBR ?
    If yes try it again with CVBR

Unfortunately, both titles you are using in log are not available at Prime in Germany​

Comment

Yes, I use CBR. I will try CVBR instead and will let you know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
        I retried Marlowe with max bitrate, EAC3 5.1 in english and remux subs in file and it worked as well

Click image for larger version Name:	6169_pv_Marlowe.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.4 KB ID:	439251

> Any reason this web site logs me out after 30 seconds so I have to keep logging back in?

This could be the cause of your problem..
        .. I've never had it with my SF use on Amazon
        (not even with Freevee in UK/US via VPN)

Any [Critical] in StreamFab.log ?​
        No. THIS website (DvdFAB) logs me out after 30 seconds so I have to log back in at least twice to post ONE message.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
          No. THIS website (DvdFAB) logs me out after 30 seconds so I have to log back in at least twice to post ONE message.
          Now I understand that you meant the forum.
          This only happens to me when I'm connected via CloudFlare (Warp).
          This actually has nothing to do with this thread.

Why are you quoting me?
          I've no more info for you, because there is no StreamFab.log from you​

Comment

This program logs me out of Netflix every time I download a movie. This is unacceptable, I was just about to accept this re-encoding bullshit and the 15 damn minutes it takes to download a movie, but having to log out and log in again, is the most annoying thing they have pushed upon me yet. I am done with this, Ill chalk it up to being stupid and spending my money on a program with inept developers.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post

According to your profile record, most times you are using Cloudflare (VPN or DNS proxy?). A few times you have used Comcast directly. I also use Comcast and have never seen this problem. On the other hand, Germania says that when he uses Cloudflare he sees the problem. I think you have the answer right there, use Comcast directly.
              If you have any further trouble with forum connection problems, please start a new thread using the prefix Not a StreamFab Issue.

Comment

Currently I think it has to do with CVBR vs CBR like here

You've selected CBR ?
                If yes try it again with CVBR
                Germania, it looks like you were right. I selected CVBR this time, and I got 720p videos with no re-encoding message after the remux. What is the next step? Will you be able to relay this to the developers? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by giQz View Post
                  What is the next step? Will you be able to relay this to the developers?
                  I have no direct contact with SF devs, the mods can do that.

But when I read something like this:

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                  I'm still waiting on an explanation about what appeared in 6.1.6.9 and the subsequent test version.
                  Jack and I are being left out of the information loop.
                  then the communication channels seem a bit bumpy to me. Let us be surprised.​

Comment

Considering how things are going, I am not so surprised anymore, but should I create another post in the forum to state my StreamFab experience about the CBVR versus CBR 720p mode re-encoding to 1080p, this time with more details, maybe? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by giQz View Post
                      Considering how things are going, I am not so surprised anymore, but should I create another post in the forum to state my StreamFab experience about the CBVR versus CBR 720p mode re-encoding to 1080p, this time with more details, maybe? Thanks.
                      No, we don't need more details. Suddenly, everyone is forgetting that we are in the middle of a DRM crisis. Some idiot developer came up with the idea that if we temporarily give the users re-encoding, they won't be as mad at us because we don't know what we are doing to fix the DRM problem. Re-encoding is shit. It is a broken pacifier. Anyone that cares about the quality of their video would never use it. Neither Jack nor myself will do any support work for an update version containing re-encoding because we won't install those versions. Go back to 6.1.6.7 and wait for them to fix the DRM problem and actual stream downloading. You paid big money for DRM decoding and a pure video download. Don't settle for a cheap, CleverGet substitute.

Comment

Well said, Cats4U.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Go back to 6.1.6.7 and wait for them to fix the DRM problem and actual stream downloading.
                          When the updates came after that version, I did not realize there was re-encoding going on since I only found out about it when I was trying to download in CBR and 720p., I will go back to StreamFab 6.1.6.7 for now.

Some idiot developer came up with the idea that if we temporarily give the users re-encoding, they won't be as mad at us because we don't know what we are doing to fix the DRM problem. Re-encoding is shit. It is a broken pacifier. Anyone that cares about the quality of their video would never use it.
                          I agree. Being aware of the DRM dilemma, I have been trying to be patient, frustrated though when lame workarounds are made instead of fixing things.​

Meanwhile, I have renamed my file folders that contained re-encoded videos, so I would know which ones to download again later.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

No, we don't need more details. Suddenly, everyone is forgetting that we are in the middle of a DRM crisis. Some idiot developer came up with the idea that if we temporarily give the users re-encoding, they won't be as mad at us because we don't know what we are doing to fix the DRM problem. Re-encoding is shit. It is a broken pacifier. Anyone that cares about the quality of their video would never use it. Neither Jack nor myself will do any support work for an update version containing re-encoding because we won't install those versions. Go back to 6.1.6.7 and wait for them to fix the DRM problem and actual stream downloading. You paid big money for DRM decoding and a pure video download. Don't settle for a cheap, CleverGet substitute.
                            Honesty. Pure and simple. Long may it reign.

Comment

Working...
                            X