Testversion for Netflix re-encoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Testversion for Netflix re-encoding

Testversion for NF Re-Encoding is back to Web UI.

One episode works for me, but after successfully re-encoding I was logged out.​
    Code:
    "[Netflix]" OnNetflixPageData membeshipStatus : current_member
    "[Netflix]" m_userData.bValid, will not parse pagedata
    [Critical]: "[Netflix]" meta analyze failed. fetch meta response data empty.​
    Re-Login successfull, I try to close tab without download and reopen Tab => logged out
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Germania; 03-15-2024, 09:57 AM.

Can you or anyone else confirm that new Videos can now be downloaded from Amazon again with the new Test Version?

According to the Changelog, it should work again without Re-Encoding at Amazon.​

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
      According to the Changelog, it should work again without Re-Encoding at Amazon.
      This refers to EAC3 audio - not the video

> Can you or anyone else confirm that new Videos can now be downloaded from Amazon again with the new Test Version?

A Movie and an episode from amazon.de worked for me (688p/720p selected, 688p/720p re-encoded)

For testing I chose EAC3 5.1 and that works too.
      despite [Critical]: "[WVAmazon]" GotStreamKey audio failed​

Comment

But then the Changelog is written in a very misleading way.

Perhaps I will test it again myself.​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
          Testversion for NF Re-Encoding is back to Web UI.

One episode works for me, but after successfully re-encoding I was logged out.​
          Code:
          "[Netflix]" OnNetflixPageData membeshipStatus : current_member
          "[Netflix]" m_userData.bValid, will not parse pagedata
          [Critical]: "[Netflix]" meta analyze failed. fetch meta response data empty.​
          Re-Login successfull, I try to close tab without download and reopen Tab => logged out
          Yep, immediately logged out after one episode and never works again for me.

Comment

The test version is still re-encoding the video, it may have better audio but that's it.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	test version.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	439217
              From the changelog
              New: Add support to download the Netflix new released videos in 1080p with re-encoding mode. (The audio will still be downloaded in Atmos quality.)
              Maybe they are telling us this is the best they can do. Now they can say we get 1080p in Netflix, but I bet they leave out re-encoding in the advertisement.

Comment

@Chameleon

As far as I know H265 is not supported by re-encoding

Are you still logged in after downloading?​

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  The test version is still re-encoding the video, it may have better audio but that's it.
                  is it only for netflix or both netflix and amazon ?

Comment

I can't download a new movie from NETFLIX, error code UI3012, and then it logs me out

Comment

No, I didn't get logged out. It was fine in that respect. But they could have read the comments on re-encoding Amazon, before giving us re-encoded Netflix.

Comment

I've got a message into Wilson to try to find out what the hell is going on. I'll let everyone know after I find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          But they could have read the comments on re-encoding Amazon, before giving us re-encoded Netflix.
                          They don't seem to be able to do better at the moment and customers run away.

Originally posted by cjrad63@gmail.com View Post
                          error code UI3012, and then it logs me out
                          It's not really new without Android UI - here

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                          But if i close the Netflix tab and open it again, i'm not more logged in (although "Remember Me" is marked)​

Comment

what i observed is that for Amazon is that initially its showing as cbr and vbr. when i click on cbr download, downlaod starts as vbr file . second time when i open amazon module and look for any movie, i am unable to see cbr. only vbr download is showing

Comment

After my second account had no (logged out) problems ..
                              .. I deregistered all devices from Netflix a second time.
                              Now it seems to be working, but now I don't dare leave the NF tab.

However, the problem may only affect ad-supported accounts (coincidence?)

@Idreams
                              According to the title, this should be about the new Netflix functionality​

Comment

Working...
                              X