I cant download anything from Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix I cant download anything from Netflix

I get logged out of Netflix right after I log in. Nothing can be downloaded. It's impossible.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    I get logged out of Netflix right after I log in. Nothing can be downloaded. It's impossible.
    try to uninstall streamfab completely, end the StreamUpdate.exe task, and then re-install

Comment

Just downloaded the test version of StreamFab 6.1.6.9. The Netflix downloader works!!
      Downloaded episodes of Girls5Eva in 1080p MKV format with subtitles.
      Much thanks!!! ❤️❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
        Just downloaded the test version of StreamFab 6.1.6.9. The Netflix downloader works!!
        Much thanks!!! ❤️❤️
        You need to educate yourself a little about just what you are ACTUALLY downloading as '1080p'... See here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...322#post439322

As Cats4U clearly and honestly said: "Re-encoding is shit. It is a broken pacifier. Anyone that cares about the quality of their video would never use it. Go back to 6.1.6.7 and wait for them to fix the DRM problem and actual stream downloading. You paid big money for DRM decoding and a pure video download. Don't settle for a cheap, CleverGet substitute.."

To listen to wisdom costs you nothing. Only ignoring it costs you dearly.
        Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-18-2024, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlebluealien View Post

You need to educate yourself a little about just what you are ACTUALLY downloading as '1080p'... See here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...322#post439322

As Cats4U clearly and honestly said: "Re-encoding is shit. It is a broken pacifier. Anyone that cares about the quality of their video would never use it. Go back to 6.1.6.7 and wait for them to fix the DRM problem and actual stream downloading. You paid big money for DRM decoding and a pure video download. Don't settle for a cheap, CleverGet substitute.."

To listen to wisdom costs you nothing. Only ignoring it costs you dearly.
          Yes I understand what you mean by re-encoding
          I used StreamFab and another downloader (which I cannot name) and compared the difference in video quality.
          StreamFab stated that the TV series I was downloading was in 1080p with EAC sound.
          Attached is the log.​
          Attached Files

Comment

Yes I understand what you mean by re-encoding
            I used StreamFab and another downloader (which I cannot name) and compared the difference in video quality.
            StreamFab stated that the TV series I was downloading was in 1080p with EAC sound.
            Attached is the log.​
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 082354.jpg
Views:	2245
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	439350

Irrespective of what StreamFab stated, re-encoding is re-encoding!!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 082354.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.9 KB ID:	439350

Irrespective of what StreamFab stated, re-encoding is re-encoding!!
              According to this forum "Netflix content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else."
              The point I was trying to make is that it seems that the Netflix downloading, at least for me, appears to be working.
              When I select any new release videos, movies or TV shows, after the 25th Jan 2024 to download, they actually download.
              I am not really concerned about re-encoding. That fix will come in due time.
              At least, for me anyway, it appears that the "Netflix" downloading issue has been partly fixed.
              I was not expecting a debate.

Thank you...​

Comment

Much thanks!!! ❤️❤️
                No debate my friend, merely responding (and advising) you in response to your remarks above. And kindly just pointing out, which you clearly already understood, that 1080p was not (true) actual stream downloading. If you are happy with re-encoding then awesome.

Subject closed!

Comment

I for one will be anxious to see when I can download Damsel in h265 HDR10/DV in regular full resolution. If they sold it on disc I would be all over that, but they don't, so I am stuck where I am.

Comment

oops my failure - pm sent

Name:	Damsel.jpg
Views:	2041
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	439390
                    Last edited by Germania; 03-18-2024, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2024-03-18 082354.jpg
Views:	2245
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	439350
                      I'm more anxious about the second line: New: Add support to download the Amazon new released videos with EAC3 5.1 audio using DOWNLOAD MODE

Does that mean we are finally getting Amazon download back?

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                        Does that mean we are finally getting Amazon download back?
                        This means that new content will be re-encoded as before
                        and for the first time with test version can use EAC audio
                        answered already here

Comment

Oh... the way it was phased was really misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                            oops my failure - pm sent

Name:	Damsel.jpg
Views:	2041
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	439390

Got no PM. I didn't bother even trying Damsel yet as it is newer content. I remember from the past when new stuff came out that different bitrate options opened up a few days after as well.
                            I don't need anything badly enough to go through the game of re-encodes either.

Comment

I don't get why it's taking the developers so long to crack the DRM. The competitor is getting their releases out super fast. Do the developers here not know what they're doing anymore? That's what it seems like. I refuse to do the re-encoding method. The video looks like crap doing it that way. Can the developers at least tell us how far along they are in cracking the new DRM?

Comment

Working...
                              X